Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Over a year: Facebook to Fiercely in love!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over a year: Facebook to Fiercely in love!!

Wooow, it's been almost a year since I came on LFAD, and I just wanted to say that everything has turned INCREDIBLY well, and we are so happy together, patient and learning so much from each other every single day. I just want to start up conversation again, I've been gone from here too long!
    I just love that I have nothing worth complaining about. Not now, not ever. Things that annoy us, we discuss and fix. Things we love about each other, we try to remind each other of every so often. I've never been so contented in my life.. just feeling like everything will be okay. I've had my own personal crisis moments, but our LDR has never been a cause of such issues. This is also just a BIG BIG BIG <3 T H A N K Y O U <3 to LFAD for helping me in those first shaky steps to finding the best friend and most loving person I have ever met. I just looked at my first post here, and it's sooo funny to see how this all started.. Facebook, a few weeks in Egypt at an orphanage, some crazy times in a flat, then the first test of distance as an official couple, and then the next 6 week stay introducing families and really deciding on the yes lets do it or not.. and here we are, almost a year and a half into our official relationship..and just soooooo so in love. Not crazy emotionally dependent or losing sight of our own goals and lives, but strengthening each other along the way.

Thank you to the great support everyone gives here, I love the respectful tone and helpful advice and heartfelt messages. <3 <3
    Lots of Love, from Australia!!
    Liv
    Nothing ever comes with ease,
    the stronger the wind, the stronger the trees

Congratulations on what has become of your relationship. That sounds like a fantastic place to be in whilst in a relationship and I have nothing but happiness for you

Comment

Awwww this makes my heart smile! Isn't it crazy to look back on the beginning and think, "Wow, we actually made it!" I do the same so many times, but I believe as long as you have trust, love, and communication, with lots of spice and complete dedication thrown in, you can do anything.

I hope it continues to go so wonderfully! And welcome back!
      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Thank you!! And yeah I agree: honesty, trust, patience, hard work, commitment and most of all love <3 and hard work as in actually dealing with issues that arise, not just ignoring them, and also to keep your own life in order!
        Lovely to be back!

Comment

Thank you <3 yes it is lovely indeed

Comment

Awww this is really beautiful! All the best for you guys

Comment

I love good news!! congrats for all your happiness. :-)

Comment

Working...
              X