Yesterday was our 2 months..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yesterday was our 2 months..

Yep, yesterday was our two month anniversary, *woo-whoo* this is what she got me..

IMG950993 by ProudPitBullMama, on Flickr
    I like it, I really do, but what I would have liked more was being able to actually talk to her.. even if it was through text.. oh and she got me a new phone... yay...
    heres what happened:
    Early in the morning she sent me the picture of the bracelets, saying she will send them with her hoodie.. I call her.. she said she was in the store and would call me after, I said okay.. she didn't call because she had to go to work, she said she'd call after work, so I said okay.. again.. she gets of at 10:30pm (I get excited cause she can call), but she send me a text saying "I'll call you in a lil bit" so I say okay.. finally at 1 A.M I get a text from her saying "I'm sorry". I know it was only two months, not that big of a deal I guess, but it meant a lot to me.. Yeah, she bought me something. Big deal.. I wanted to talk to my girlfriend on my anniversary.. Is that so bad? I kind of cried.. :\ maybe I'm overreacting.. I don't know, but it hurt.
    Last edited by NeverToFarApartx3; November 5, 2012, 10:20 AM.
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

I think in the opening stages of a relationship these months mean a lot more than it will later on in the relationship. Personally, in my relationship with my SO we acknowledge the months then we do a virtual high five and just got a long with the rest of the day. Leaving the special occasions for birthdays, valentines, yearly anniversaries, christmas and so on.

But if this really did hurt you, I suggest you just tell her. Just tell her that you really missed her on that day and you really wished you could have had the opportunity to talk to her. Maybe ask if you guys could reschedule that and do it the next night and just talk about your favourite parts of the relationship and so on? Just remember not to have the mindset that "The day is gone, she can't do anything now. It isn't our monthsary now." but instead have the mindset "She's making up for it, I love that about her. We can always aim for a special conversation day the next month." In the mean time, be happy that she did do something at least! There are many more occasions to come

Comment

Working...
    X