She broke up with me..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She broke up with me..

You guys will never have to hear anymore negativity from me again.. my girlfriend broke up with me.. so it's all over now.
    I'm going to go now... before I start crying, I hope everyone has a wonderful day..
    Rona A.
    &
    Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
    Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
    Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
    Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

I'm so sorry, you know you are always welcome if you need to talk.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. Best of luck with moving on.

Met online: 1/30/11
      Met in person: 5/30/12
      Second visit: 9/12/12
      Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope you get through this alright. Take care of yourself..

Comment

I'm sorry. I wish you the best. It will get better just give it time
          " There is always hope.
          "

Comment

I'm so sorry. Break ups are never easy. Have some me-time- get your nails done, eat lots of ice cream and watch Nicholas Sparks' movies! We're all here for you.

Comment

I'm sorry Be kind to yourself, and know that support is here if you need it.

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that... It might seem hard to move on now, but you can do it! We're all here for you if you want to talk. Take care of yourself, and it will all be better.

Comment

I wish my dad was still alive... I really need him right now.. all I seem to do is mess up.. I can't ever do anything right..
                  Rona A.
                  &
                  Tiffanee C.

Together since | x3.29.2014- ♥
                  Met online | x3.22.2014 - Met at | Whisper (app)
                  Met in person | x4.22.2014 - Met in | Lincoln City, OR
                  Moved in together | Jun. of 2013

Comment

Originally posted by NeverToFarApartx3 View Post
                    I wish my dad was still alive... I really need him right now.. all I seem to do is mess up.. I can't ever do anything right..
                    Don't think like that... It's really not your fault, you're a wonderful person and I'm sure you will get through this! Just be strong and think positive thoughts, even though that's not what you feel like now.

Comment

Awww sweetie I'm so sorry! I've almost been there myself a couple of times, and even thinking about it made me feel like crap. I can't imagine going through it, and my heart goes out to you. You know you have a wonderful community here who will always be here for you, and never hesitate to smile and eat lots of chocolate. Focus on yourself and what you want out of a relationship, and find someone who will treat you right. You deserve it.

Much love and hugs!
                      "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I'm really sorry to hear that you guys broke up. You gave it your best, now this is the time for you to grieve and do some things to make you happy. But for now, cry all you need to. It's healthy.

Comment

I'm so sorry We're all here for you.

Became a couple: March 17th, 2010
                          Started our college long distance relationship: August 2011
                          Surprise engagement in Disneyworld! : March 22nd, 2013
                          Closed the distance: May 2nd, 2014
                          Became his wife and started our happily ever after!: May 17th, 2014

Comment

so sorry to hear this...breakups are so very hard...just know that just because you aren't in a relationship right now...doesn't mean that your fellow lfad-ers won't be there to support you...and offer up any advice that we can...good luck with moving on...time heals all wounds...

Comment

/hugs

I'm rly sorry to hear and I know how it feels.
                              Please don't think you cannot do anything right, I'm pretty sure you did everything right but it wasn't meant to be.
                              I know these are typical answers, but please don't blame yourself.

And you can always come and talk to us all here, you'll always have our support.

/hugs
                              ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

Working...
                              X