No announcement yet.

Well what do i do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's nothing wrong with a little flirting however when it borders on emotional cheating then its a problem, which is exactly what she's doing and she needs to stop if she really loves you, she likes this guy more then a little crush and you need to fully talk to her about it before it gets out of hand.

Comment

hey i woke up to her text too

"goodmorning booboo"
      "goodmorning babe"
      "how are you?"
      "im ehh and yourself?"
      "I feel like shit. i didnt sleep at all last night."
      "ya me either really plus it was really hot here last night."
      "yeah? babe im so sorry for putting you through this shit. you said last night its not fair for and its not youre 100% right."
      "ya i wish i could tell you its ok but its not really."
      "i know its not okay. im such a shitty girlfriend. you dont deserve this ever. and i feel horrible"
      "i just want you to stop talking to him."
      "i know thats what you want. but idk what i want at the moment."
      "well kelsey me and you are in a relationship, just me and you. thats it."
      "yes i know. did you ever think that maybe this is happening for a reason?"
      "ya cause im not there....and if thats not it then what is it?"
      "i just want to talk this through k? no tears no anger. just the two of us talking"
      "ya ok."
      "i never wanted this to happen. and i take the blame 150% i just dont know. this hurts. and i know its hurts you too. im seeing this relationship in a different light."
      "ya what do you mean? you know i want to work this out kelsey."
      "i do too babe. but i just dont know."

so she called me a few mins later and the first words she said was "im not going to talk to him anymore, im done with it" it made me happpy i feel better and she seemd to be in a much better mood we arent out of the woods yet but its getting better, have a few more weeks till she is off to college and then we have the freedom to do what we want when we want, as far as seeing each other.

as far as how far this crush has gone i dont know this weekend im going to have time with her on the phone because i told her you being at camp 5 days out of the week and then staying there and partying at camp is fine, but us getting no time at all what so ever to talk is killin us, so i am going to probe this a lil just to get my feet settled.

thank you all for posting and giving feedback

Comment

I'm glad this worked out for the best. I think it's a good sign she was so honest with you. Good luck and keep us posted?
        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

ehhh i dunno i think she sounds like she's only doing it for you so you'll stop hounding her about it and not because she really wants to stop talking to him

Comment

I have to agree. It somehow seems that she might just be "stopping herself" from talking to him, even though she still wants too. BUT maybe she did decide that it's not worth losing you. Keep us posted!

Comment

Warning: Contents are unfiltered and could be seen as harsh. (I don't mean to be, but I'm not sure how to say it nice.)

IMO, she wants the relationship to end but doesn't have the courage to come out and say it. I know that's harsh, I'm not a jerk really. That's just really what I think.

I do hope things work out for you. Good luck.
              First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
                Warning: Contents are unfiltered and could be seen as harsh. (I don't mean to be, but I'm not sure how to say it nice.)

IMO, she wants the relationship to end but doesn't have the courage to come out and say it. I know that's harsh, I'm not a jerk really. That's just really what I think.

I do hope things work out for you. Good luck.
                mmmhmm i so agree, reread what you wrote to us, i know you love her but i dont think she feels the same way about you anymore

Comment

she has always always been completely honest with me, she told me today that breakin up wont happen she i dont need to worry about that at all. she has always been honest because she just doesnt want to blindside me how my other relationships in the past have ended. i trust her loads. not saying this is ok to do, but i am her first boyfriend like serious and we are an ldr so even old/new boy attention is prolly hard to to crush on, i can see where she is coming from but still its not ok, she hasnt talkd to him all day today and we txtd quite a bit and went to sleep txting, im just up cause im a night owl. but this is most def im going to keep my eye on. next time we will be with each other is in about 50 days or so.

Comment

Maybe it's me but you mention she reassures you she's not leaving you quite a bit. Even if you're insecure that seems a bit excessive, almost like she's trying to convince the both of you instead of just you. I mean if she's doing it to give herself a will to resist temptation then fine but otherwise why repeat it so much?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramos99 View Post
                      she has always always been completely honest with me, she told me today that breakin up wont happen she i dont need to worry about that at all. she has always been honest because she just doesnt want to blindside me how my other relationships in the past have ended. i trust her loads. not saying this is ok to do, but i am her first boyfriend like serious and we are an ldr so even old/new boy attention is prolly hard to to crush on, i can see where she is coming from but still its not ok, she hasnt talkd to him all day today and we txtd quite a bit and went to sleep txting, im just up cause im a night owl. but this is most def im going to keep my eye on. next time we will be with each other is in about 50 days or so.
                      i hate to break it to you but she's not being honest with you now, you both are trying to hold onto something thats not there anymore she knows it and deep down you know but are refusing to accept it

Comment

I can't tell if she's being honest and I wouldn't say that she's not, but in the conversation you pasted, she doesn't seem too sure of the relationship. She's saying "I don't know" a lot, which kinda contrasts with her saying she won't leave you.
                        I hate to project again, but my husband said he didn't know if he still wants to be with me a couple of weeks ago, too, and asked me to give him some time to figure it out. When he said that his feelings for me had changed, I asked him why he doesn't leave me, then, and he said he couldn't do that. My guess is that both my hb as well as your gf don't really know what they want, can't decide and don't want to hurt us or take that step of leaving us themselves, but instead make it our decision by behaving like "a shitty gf/hb".

Perhaps she needs time to think about everything as well. I know it's hard, but maybe it would be best if you gave her some space to figure things out and told her you expected a decision.

Comment

I'd hate to pile more on, but had to throw my two cents in. And yes, I know it's a lot easier for other people to say 'end it' than actually doing it yourself. But still, from the conversation you posted, one line stood out: "yes i know. did you ever think that maybe this is happening for a reason?" To me, like others have said, she seems to be asking *you* to agree and take the first step towards being apart. But hey, I could be completely wrong and she means it's a test of some sort.

Comment

why was she even chatting or online talking to other guys? if shes a relationship with u all the internet talking should have stopped (with other guys). she is completly insensative to your feelings. the fact that she gave him her number is...idk i dont want to sound harsh but why on earth is she giving her number to a guy online when she "loves" you? how old is she if u dont mind me asking?

Comment

Well! i just wanted to updated all you guys on the situation, she has stopped talking to that guy. after i got pretty pissed and we are doing well very happy we pushed threw this coming up on our two year soon and we are planning to visit each other for that.

Comment

Working...
                              X