Vacationing without your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vacationing without your SO

(I'm sorry if this belongs in the travel section!)

On Sunday, I'm leaving on our yearly family cruise to the Bahamas. This is going to sound so ironic because we're LD and are far apart every day but he's really bummed about us being separated (he blames The Titantic ). This will be our first time dealing with it- we met after we had gone on a cruise already, my family didn't go on one last year because we moved, and now here it is. Plus, I'll be missing our two year anniversary. :/ We've thought up a pretty good schedule with a call once a day on the days I'll be technically "overseas" but I was just wondering if anyone else had any tips or ideas? I've already packed his sweatshirt haha. Thank you in advance!

On a positive note- we have a loosely planned meeting coming up for Thanksgiving! It's been a long year without him and it'll definitely make up for our week long skype absence.

Enjoy the cruise and if you get to talk to him you do and if you don't well neither of you will die without communication for a couple days. I won't be around for mine and my SOs 3 year so we plan on doing something when I get back.

Comment

Working...
    X