Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is here :)

I shouldn't be here cause I'm at work but I'm a bad person

Just wanted to say Andy got here safely on Tuesday night and we are both so so happy

I love all you guys, you've been such a great support!

ps he had another surprise after showing up early - he's staying for an extra 8 days too, yay!!

Woohoo! Congrats! I know you guys will have a great time. Soak it up.
    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

yay! congrats you guys! I hope you have loads of fun and make some great memories. be sure to tell us all about the visit afterwards!

Comment

Congratulations Tanja
        Have a boat load of fun, promise me that will ya?

Comment

Jealous

Comment

Yay! Very happy for you both. I'm sure you'll have a blast.
            Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Make sure there's no sheep about (A bit of England-Wales banter there...haha)

Have fun guys x

Comment

awww yaaay

Comment

Thanks all!

It's been great, even though I have to work everyday but I'm going in early so I get off early and that leaves more time for us

The weather has been quite perfect, a bit too hot though (around 32-38 celsius...) but it's summer and it's suppose to be hot! Lots of walking around half-naked and swimming in plans
                  I'm so happy that there's still 5 more amazing weeks ahead of us

I'll be posting pictures as soon as I can, take care everyone! x

Comment

Working...
                  X