No announcement yet.

SO got the job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Always makes me smile to read things like this, congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations! My partner got made full-time (instead of temp) at her job last week. It doesn't mean we can close the distance - the job is in her city - but it does mean we have more money, stability and she gets vacation time, so it's amazing. I'm so proud of her.

Comment

Well I need some good vibes right now. Apparently the verbal offer they made to him (that he accepted) was wrong. They quoted him too high of a pay by more than a couple dollars. HR said that they can file paperwork to see if he can get the higher pay that he was promised...The issue is the lower pay is about what he makes now and he would be living in a more expensive area. If they offer him the lower amount of pay he might not take the job. He already quit his job (they said they will take him back though no issue), filled out all the job paperwork and did the physical, put a payment on the apartment, all with the idea he was getting the higher pay. He also made the apartment decison quick because they want him by December 10th. I just feel so hopeless right now :/ I mean, what are the chances he will even get the higher pay (that pay was for a 4 year degree, not 2)? The HR lady seemed hopeful but I don't know. Can they even legally change the pay to the lowet amount since he accepted the job thinking he was getting more money?

Comment

Yay, that's awesome news! Congrats!

Comment

Working...
            X