Biopsy Done

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Biopsy Done

Today my fiance FINALLY had his lymph node biopsy in his lung. it only took.. don't get me started. now we have to wait for the results. he has all the symptoms of cancer. he says he's prepped himself to receive that news. we just need to know for sure. he has yet to be scheduled for a coloscoopy- again don't get me started on this. I'll return when we know the results. life for us is going to change. we're either going to have a long life together or a few months if we're lucky.

): I hope, for both of your sakes, that it's not the worst it could be. No matter what it is, we're here for support. <3
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

My thoughts are with you two. I hope everything turns out for the bette *hugs*

Comment

You're both in my thoughts, I hope the results come in quickly, and, of course, that everything is OK. Stay strong hon, hang in there.
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Good luck with everything and I'm glad you are there to support your SO through all this. Im a med student at a hospital and I see how scaring the waiting alone can be. Ill be sending you all my well wishes.

Comment

Keeping both of you in my thoughts and prayers. Waiting for results is very stressful. I've been in that position since my doctor thought I might have had lymphoma. Glad you and your SO are supporting each other and if you need anything, let us know! We are all here for you!

Comment

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him. Speaking from personal experience, playing the waiting game is awfully harrowing. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk (:
              “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

My mom had lung cancer, she lived four years with it for a little over four years, enjoy every moment you have. Wait for the results. And IF he has cancer stay hopeful. Not everyone dies from cancer, there are a lot of surviers.
                " There is always hope.
                "

Comment

I'm thinking of you both... I really hope the news will not be the worst it could be. But even if it is, we're all here for you and you're so strong, stay hopeful!

Comment

This new year it will have been a year since my mum found out she had cancer, and hopefully (fingers crossed) it has all gone now, and I have also had both of my aunts have cancer in the last year as well. I know every one tells you it is going to be all right and to stay strong, but there will be days when you just want to give up and cry.. The best thing to do is to not keep it to yourself, talk to people about how you are feeling, as building up thoughts about it won't do you or your partner any good. I wish you all the best and your and your SO strength <3

Comment

i know exactly what your going through, an extremely close family friend of mine had lung cancer, this year she lost her battle with it, it was discovered too late. However with new medical advancements treatments are actually helping with cancer and enabling people to be cancer free or have a prolonged life.

i hated when people would say everything will be ok because it wont be, and i really wished i had someone who told me that straight up, that could possibly warn me about how hard it can get. As other people have said remain positive and dont keep your thoughts to yourself, the last thing you want to do is to get depressed over a situation that is out of your control. But you have a great amount of support both on this site and probably through friends and family.

With that said i wish you all the best and hope that you do not have to go through the pain that i experienced, as i do not wish that upon anyone.

Comment

i wish you all the best and i am sure he is very lucky to have you by his side.i hope so much it will be ok for him but if its not,you still lighten up his life with your love

Comment

Working...
                        X