Gossips! ><

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gossips! ><

Hey everyone! I want to share coz em jus really mad so decided to write here.We talked with my SO yesterday and he seemed all down.At first he didnt tell me the reason and then admitted that his friend from university told him something about me.
    Little background: we met in university and he graduated earlier than me so for 3 months I was there without him.Now back to story.He told me this guy said i was "wild,kissing with guys,always surrounded by bunch of guys grabbing me while dancing" and shit.I mean WHY people ever have to make such things up??My SO knows perfectly i never did a thing and my friends even called me a Nun coz I never let any guy touch me or anything.And this fella (whom i dont even know!) started describing what kind a whore i was and how he can still date a girl like me.Its just sooo annoying and i honestly wanna punch this person.Its so mean when people start making things up,without even knowing you! Uhhhh its ok obviously between me and my bf coz he trusts me and he believes my words but i am just frustrated how bad some people act

There is no telling why this person made things up about you. Main thing is, is that your BF trusts and believes you. That's all you need. Don't lose sleep over this other person, he's not worth it!

Comment

Well that sucks... I'm really sorry this stupid person decided to make you look bad to your SO. I'm really glad to hear that he believes and trusts you though! Just stay calm, don't actually punch anyone, they're definitely not worth your attention.

Comment

I had a crazy random rumor around my high school (which, btw, my friends were the only people who knew my SO at my HS) that my SO and I were into fisting... No offense to those who are, but that isn't our thing, and it was really disconcerting to hear it from someone whom I know had no idea who my SO was.
        Bitches and hoes, my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Irina_Linn View Post
          Hey everyone! I want to share coz em jus really mad so decided to write here.We talked with my SO yesterday and he seemed all down.At first he didnt tell me the reason and then admitted that his friend from university told him something about me.
          Little background: we met in university and he graduated earlier than me so for 3 months I was there without him.Now back to story.He told me this guy said i was "wild,kissing with guys,always surrounded by bunch of guys grabbing me while dancing" and shit.I mean WHY people ever have to make such things up??My SO knows perfectly i never did a thing and my friends even called me a Nun coz I never let any guy touch me or anything.And this fella (whom i dont even know!) started describing what kind a whore i was and how he can still date a girl like me.Its just sooo annoying and i honestly wanna punch this person.Its so mean when people start making things up,without even knowing you! Uhhhh its ok obviously between me and my bf coz he trusts me and he believes my words but i am just frustrated how bad some people act
          The friend must have the hots for you

Comment

Originally posted by Tooki View Post
            The friend must have the hots for you
            i dont think i ever talked to him lol i have no clue who is the person
            thanks everyone,i cooled down and all good,but seriously...uhh.no comment! but love this community for support i get here <3

Comment

Working...
            X