No announcement yet.

Ladies && Gents.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I obsess before a visit. My SO has seen me looking like crap and loves me the way I am.. but I also firmly believe in keeping up with making an effort every now and then and not taking the fact that he loves me the way I am for granted. He really appreciates it when I make an effort on my appearance and always comments on it!

I always buy new clothes to see him... My visits are the reason I've been refreshing my wardrobe two times a year. I, of course, do the maintenance stuff... I was thinking of waxing this time... maybe even getting a brazillian?? But that seems like a horrible combination of awkward and painful!

I take extra care with my nails and make-up and I always dye my hair about two weeks before I go out... This time I'm going with a lighter colour than my natural, so I may do it only 1 week before so I have no roots growing in... I chose a colour for his benefit (the rest of the year I tend to keep my hair my natural colour... though I dye it that colour to cover whites...)
    First met online: June, 2010
    First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
    Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Third visit together: August, 2012
    Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
    Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
    Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
    Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
    X