Ahhhh!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ahhhh!!!!

I'm meeting my boyfriend for the first time tomorrow and I feel like I'm gonna throw up, lmfao.

I just wanted to share.

I'm more nervous than excited right now.

But still very excited!!

Excited.. Nervous.. Happy.. Scared.. Butterflies.. "OMG WHAT AM I DOING" .. Ahhhh!!!

He gets to meet me and my whole crazy family all in the same week.

I'll comment on this to update on how everything goes.

AHHHH. A;LKDJA;LKDFJSA

Lol have a coffee (if you don't drink it just ignore this) and have a calm down session. Have fun and enjoy! Look forward to the update

Comment

The first meet is so damn exciting!! Enjoy, it's tons of fun!! Just remember to breathe and stay calm. hehe
      Keep us posted, I can't wait to hear how it went!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

I agree with Mims, you will NEVER forget that moment and it's so freakin' magical! The nervous thing happens to us all, Good luck and I know you'll have the most wonderful time!

Comment

The first meeting is exciting and nerve-racking but totally worth it. Have fun, and enjoy your time together!

Comment

I agree with the others, it is very nerve-racking and exciting!! Just remember to be yourself, and have fun!!!

Comment

I totally remember the nausea! That you're so excited you're just gonna puke. lol. xD

Comment

Aww the first meeting is so exciting and I remember being nervous too. You're going to have so much fun!! Enjoy every moment and I can't wait for an update on how it goes!

Comment

It will be great!

Everything will fall into palce! Have a GREAT time!!!
                  Got together Jan 3, 2011~ Closed the Distance March 23, 2012~ Living Together Since June 19 2012~ Future TBD......

I miss you more than I ever could have believed; and I was prepared to miss you a good deal." ~ Vita Sackville-west

Comment

AHH AN UPDATE.

His flight was delayed 3 hours, which made my nervousness last EVEN LONGER.
                    I went to pick him up at the airport.. When we finally saw each other, it was just perfect. He's way more attractive than he ever was on Skype, he's so sweet and we got that first hug and it was perfect and he smells good and he's the perfect height and I know you guys don't want all the mushy details but it was just amazing, I'm still on cloud nine and that was almost 24 hours ago. haha. My family really likes him too (which is something I was nervous about just because they're weird about me bringing guys home).

We had our first kiss and our first "I love you" today. He spent the day with me and my family for Thanksgiving and they all got along, no drama. Tomorrow we get some alone time so I'm just happy. I don't want him to go back home on Saturday night. I'm so emotional tonight I keep randomly crying, lol. "I'm so happy" cries and "I don't want this weekend to end" cries. I don't know if that's normal, but it's happening!

Today was easily one of the happiest days of my life. I can't wait until tomorrow.

Comment

Glad it's going well!

Comment

Awwww c: this makes me so excited for my first meet ahhhhhh

Comment

Congrats and don't think about it too much even though that might not happen :P Videotape it if you can too so you'll be able to look back and watch it with your bf.

Comment

Congrats! So happy for you! Keep us posted

Comment

Congrats on the first meet =). Im glad that its going so great. Dont think about the end just enjoy every moment.

Comment

Working...
                              X