Bit of an odd request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit of an odd request

Lately I've been feeling kinda down. I was wondering if there's anyone who would be willing to chat and maybe give some advice? I don't really have any friends that would understand this sort of thing. More than likely they'd give me the whole "I don't know why you're in a LDR" speech... To try to sum things up, there's some financial difficulties that are making things kinda rough. It's nobodies fault, just shit happens... I don't know what to say to him about it because I don't want him to think he's a bad boyfriend. He's far from it. He's truly wonderful and I love him with all my heart. I guess, I can't help but feel bummed out about some things and I'm not sure what to do.

I know how that is, hon. No support on your end, no ears, and not wanting to worry your SO or add on to any stress they might have.

Feel free to PM me or IM me, I'm always willing to listen and try to help other people.

Comment

Sure I can offer some advice and support too, we have had financial problems before, what time and days do you get on chat on here, I can get on?

Comment

if you want you can always PM me as well. money issues do suck and i can so relate

Comment

You can IM or PM anytime. Let me know when you get in the chatroom and I can get on there too ^.^

Comment

i can relate. unlike a CDR you have to have money to see your SO, so money is very importnat! my bf and i have totally been there! infact were struggling to get my plane ticket right now. let me know when on ive never talked to another LDR girl and think it cool to actually realte to someone!

Comment

Feel free to PM or IM me anytime. I'm in sort of the same situation so I can totally relate. I really hope things work out for you.

P.S. - I hate getting the "Idk why you're even in an LDR" speech... And I get it a lot.

Comment

Working...
              X