Sadness is overwhelming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadness is overwhelming

Just got home a few days ago from spending a month with my now fiance! We were both so sad to leave each other once again, but hoping this is the last time we will have to since we are still waiting for the approval of our visa. The waiting sucks but we know we are waiting for something amazing and just have to stick out this time!

agreed, the waiting is unbearable, keeping busy can be really tough, but I think knowing it's for something amazing really helps make the time move along

Comment

Awww... I hate the transition part most of all. Hope the visa goes through quickly! Congrats on your engagement!!!

Comment

Congratulations on your engagement!! :*
        Your ring is gorgeous!

Comment

I can't wait until I'm in your shoes. The worse of it is over with. Not too much longer and you'll be together forever. I'm praying that the Visa will go through quickly for you. Best wishes, and much congratulations.

Comment

Congratulations on the engagement! It must have been lovely to see your man. The time will fly by before you see each other again. I'm sure of it. I know how hard it is, but I guess since it's been so long I've almost become numb to it. That is, until you see other couples happily together.

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!

Sarah.

Comment

awww i am so sorry girl! Just keep focused on the future....you will get where you want to be soon. Congrats on the engagement!

Comment

I checked your blog..i LOVE your pictures. You guys look so cute together!

Comment

Thank you everyone! I know I'm lucky to be this far into our relationship and be at this point I just can't wait to never have to say goodbye again!

@Holli Thanks so much x

Comment

Originally posted by dynomitegurl View Post
                    I just can't wait to never have to say goodbye again!

I reckon that will be the most exciting time!

Comment

Working...
                    X