confused

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused

heres my situation. the love of my life broke up with me today cause of the distance. he didnt want to f*ck us up. now hes saying he wants to be with me and doesnt want to do me wrong.he said its the distance thats killing him...

i dont know what to do. cause i still want to be with him.

some help would be appreciated...

unless someone rather skype with me (message me and ill give you my name)

First met: Jan 2013
    Started dating: 3/13/13

I think you need to have a talk with him and if you decide to be together try and find a solution to help with the distance. Do you talk regularly? How often do you see each other? Is there anyway to see each other more? Any plans to close the distance? How old are you?

Comment

im 24 hes 25 we talk everyday all day mostly. we havent gotten to see eachother since we started dating. i was gonna try to see him in dec cause thats my next break. n i might have the money to do it. we plan on closing the distance once im done with school. ill be moving to nc cause i want to live there and to be with him
      Last edited by cburns320; November 23, 2012, 08:24 PM.

Comment

If you are talking all day every day, it might actually be better to talk a little less. Take some time for yourselves to hang out with friends, do your hobby stuff, play some games, etc. Just spend some time apart so you have things to talk about when you're together. Distance is hard. So you should talk to each other about what you think you need.
        Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
        Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
        Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
        LD again: July 24, 2012
        Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
        Married: November 1, 2014
        Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

You should be open to the thought that LDR's aren't for everybody. As the others have said, you should try to speak to your man about this. Set your conditions on what you want out of the relationship and get the same from your man. Also, you should discuss other points that snow_girl brought up like how often you two can see each other.

Comment

I think you need to assess whether he was having a rough couple of days and this was an impromptu kind of thing (and discuss how if so that's not cool) or whether he really feels LDR isn't for him. I think you need a really good talk before considering getting back together. Maybe get a bit more scheduled in your visits if you can. They give me so much to look forward to and it's so much easier knowing ill see my SO every 4 months or so. Good luck!

Comment

just an update!! we talked it didnt end well at all... he got aggravated with me and told me that he wanted to smack thee shit out of me...thats a big deal breaker...i know people say things when they are mad but i cant forgive him for that. on a brighter note.. im seeing someone new.. hes good and wont be confusing..cause we have a real good friendship before we started dating.

Comment

Working...
              X