No announcement yet.

I'm back. After my breakup.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been dating this guy once, we went out for many years.
    We both made mistakes, took each other for granted and we broke up.

We both went our ways, dated other ppl and grew apart.
    We met totally by chance again in the street and we decided to talk.

We got back together, lasted almost 2 years.
    We both were different and it never was like it once was.

I personally wouldn't recommend it.
    I'm not saying it cannot end well, but from my experiences goin back to an ex bf/gf is never a good thing.

I hope for you it will be a good thing.
    ♡ ~~~~ 'When you find something worth fighting for, you never give up' ~~~~ ♡

Comment

i think its pretty alarming that she ran off to NYC to be with her ex, just to avoid the situation last time. And she is pretty selfish, she broke it off, she dont know how you felt or how you suffered. there is no gurantee that she wont do it again. pretty immature for a 23 year old. the probability of another breakup is pretty high. however no matter what anyone says, do what your heart tells you to do, even if you mess up again, you dont have to feel horrible because you ultimately did what your heart told you to do.

Comment

erm.... what or who was she escaping from in the first place really?

she could have 'escaped' to you if she really loved you.

I know I would have done that....I mean, you even bought a ticket for her... I would have felt ashamed if some one would have done that for me and I didn't use it.
        At least, I would have said sorry and will compensate you ...

keep your eyes open honey..... you're just 'convenient'
        sorry to say it....
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Originally posted by Carenza LaRue View Post
          erm.... what or who was she escaping from in the first place really?

she could have 'escaped' to you if she really loved you.

I know I would have done that....I mean, you even bought a ticket for her... I would have felt ashamed if some one would have done that for me and I didn't use it.
          At least, I would have said sorry and will compensate you ...

keep your eyes open honey..... you're just 'convenient'
          sorry to say it....
          That's correct and I certainly agree. She said she would send me a check for the money she owed me when she gets back but we will see. She has at least compensated me half of my money she 'owed' me from the plane ticket. Honestly I just chalked up the plane ticket cost and was 'ok' with the result, but I will say she did apologize and gave me the money back.

I'm not taking her back now. She asked me that when we were talking in bed. Only way would be for her to come into my life. It isn't my responsibility to chase her but if she comes back, we will see. I appreciate the advise everyone!

Comment

Working...
          X