Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: who started dating before they met?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow! Thank you sooo much everyone! I was hoping one person would reply and I never expected this!

Anyway, I'll pm all of you personally within the next week, with some things that I'd like to know and use for my argument. I'll just use quotes and arguments from you guys wherever I can insert it and it would support my thesis.

And of course I'll send the end product to anyone who wants to read it

Comment

If you still need more you can ask me aswell
      However I have not met my boyfriend yet (4 more months to go!)

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
      First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
      Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
      Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
      Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
      Married: 1/24/2015
      Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

That sounds brilliant, I'd love to read the finished result if you're okay with that! Good luck on everything, it sounds like you've chosen a really interesting topic

Met online: February 2011
        Met the first time: August 16, 2011

Comment

I'm Ok with answering any questions too, i was dating my SO on and off for 3 years before we met in person. I'd also be quite interested in reading the finished product too.
          As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

We met online and were in a serious relationship for 2 years before we met. Now were happily engaged
            I love you Nathan <3
            sigpic
            5/25/09 <3

Comment

I will answer questions also!

Comment

Awesome! Glad to help and looking forward to it DD
                ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
                ~I wouldn't mind.~
                ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
                December 22nd
                <3

Comment

I wouldn't mind helping either if you still need input. JP and I considered each other an official couple a whole entire year before we ever met.

Comment

Oh that sounds so interesting! I'd be really curious to read it too. Though it looks like you already have lots of people to help with it, I wouldn't mind answering a few questions if you want more. We were officially in a relationship a little over 2 months before we met in person, but we were declaring feelings for each other before that. Good luck with your essay, I hope you get a really super awesome grade on it!

Comment

Sounds like you have tons of volunteer so far, but I can answer some questions if you want.
                      First met online: June, 2010
                      First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
                      Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                      Third visit together: August, 2012
                      Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
                      Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
                      Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
                      Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

We were together 7 months before we met. I'll be willing to help if you still need it

Comment

https://freeonlinesurveys.com/s.asp?...fbi3pybk164231

I created an online survey, it has a life span of only 10 days so please fill it out before then if you wish to participate! I'll also pm everyone with this link. Thank you so much! I look forward to reading the replies.

Comment

Done! Looking forward to reading your essay Good luck.
                            I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Finished, can't wait to read your research essay.
                              https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
                              Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Done. o 3o
                                "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                                This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                                Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Working...
                                X