Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: who started dating before they met?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

also done

Comment

Thanks to everyone who replied so far! Keep up the good work ^^
      No it's actually super helpful, because most of you are giving the same answers which really says something about the way people look at online relationships, still. I really enjoy reading the answers! I'm having a meeting with my teacher about my draft today, and I'll just have to figure out how to implement my own research in what I've written based on other studies and my own perceptions so far. I'm getting more and more excited

Comment

It is my pleasure to be a part of this for you. ^w^ I should have the time for it today or tomorrow at the very latest.~
        ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
        ~I wouldn't mind.~
        ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
        December 22nd
        <3

Comment

Hi everyone! I just submitted my essay and I'm really proud of it!

I have sent it to everyone who left their email in the survey (I think!) but if you didn't get it, just pm me your email address! Also anyone else who's interested, I'll gladly send it to you
          Last edited by MissButterfly; December 17, 2012, 09:43 AM.

Comment

With my first LDR we starting dating before we met. We didn't meet face to face until about a year and half after we started dating. With my second LDR we met online and then in person several times before he asked me out.

Met Online: 02/2012
            Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
            First Met in person: 09/22/2012
            Started Dating: 10/30/2012
            Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

I loved the essay, you did an amazing job writing it. Thanks for the read and knowledge.

Comment

I did the survey. Looking forward to this one.

Edit: Oh darn, I was too late. Oh well, can you send me the essay anyway? XD

Comment

I was innocently on holidays when I met her, I was there for a month and met her on the 4th day, so we started dating the second day, after the first amazing night together, we just clicked - so I met her a day before we started dating.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
                  2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
                  3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
                  4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
                  5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
                  6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
                  7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
                  Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
                  UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

I read it, it's really good and well written I think! You should get a great mark on it hopefully! I realized as I read it that my answers probably weren't the best seeing as you were looking at people who met in ways other than dating websites but whatever it was still fun and great to read! Thank you and good work!

Comment

My fiance and I started dating before we met. We met in person a month and a half later
                      "I love the stars and the moon because I know that I'm always sitting under the exact same ones as you"

Comment

Working...
                      X