The best smoothness from your SO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The best smoothness from your SO

Post here the smoothest thing your SO has ever said to you.

Andy once said something I'll never forget:
    "Your smile would turn George Michael"
    I love it, it's funny and sweet and just one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me

"You know keyboard keys pop off, right?" "Yeah, haha. Where did that come from?" "If I could, I would rearrange your homerow to say ILOVEU."

"I'm a little worried about the costume for that dance. [I take a bunch of dance classes a week and we have a recital at the end of the year.]" "Why?" "Frankly, I don't want to look like I just walked off the street corner." "You're not a cheap whore! You're a classy prostitute! Two grand an hour, reserved for politicians and business moguls! =D" "Um, thanks, I think. >.>" Yeah, he's a dork.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
      Post here the smoothest thing your SO has ever said to you.

Andy once said something I'll never forget:
      "Your smile would turn George Michael"
      I love it, it's funny and sweet and just one of the nicest things anyone's ever said to me
      George Michael... from Arrested Development?

Comment

I think its George Micheal as in WHAM! or the solo singer....

Comment

I have no idea how famous George Michael is in America, but it's this one we're on about. He's pretty famous, and VERY famously very gay lol.

Just reading that link actually, reminded me that it was in Los Angeles the whole public toilet incident! I'll say no more, it's all in there lol.

By the way though Jackie, I LOVE Arrested Development!
          In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
          Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
          Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
          My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Wow... that guy.. is something else. Haha.

Did you know they're coming out with an Arrested Development movie?? I'm so excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
              Did you know they're coming out with an Arrested Development movie?? I'm so excited!
              Me too! AD is one of my favorite TV shows of all time, it's so unfair that it was canceled. ><
              Last edited by Taija; January 30, 2010, 03:25 AM.

Comment

Yes! I can't wait for that!
                In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                My dog Sam ♥

Comment

"We are the best team! We should be in Champion's League!" (That was after we managed to rent a flat in the tough market. Yes, he loves soccer )

"You and me are the love story of the century"

Also, I like this one:
                  Him: "I am so bored"
                  Me: "I am never bored"
                  Him: "That is one of the things I like about you"
                  Last edited by differentcountries; May 18, 2014, 04:43 PM.
                  I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                  - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

I think probably the smoothest thing he ever said to me was the second time we were on Skype video, and I was feeling really sexy, posing for him, and he said,

"Look at yourself, through my eyes. You are a beautiful, sexy and desirable woman. Any man would be glad to have you. You should be a model. I could take photos of you, and we could travel the world. We'd make a fortune." Then, later, he took one of my photos and did an Imikimi photo, with me on the "cover" of a faux Fashion Magazine, as a Super Model.

He always says he's lucky to have me.

One of the first flirty things he said to me was soon after we got into the relationship. We were on a religious forum, which is where we met, and there was a special event coming up, and I, being the geeky one with the hobby of playing with soft wares, apps, etc., volunteered to set up a "Countdown clock" on the group page. He commented: Not only a pretty face, but smart, too.
                    Last edited by AussieAmericanGirl66; May 18, 2014, 02:00 PM.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

I was feeling a little down about myself, a little insecure.
                      He told me to go look in the mirror. Then he says "Do you see that girl in front of you? That girl is the most precious and greatest person I know."
                      sigpic
                      Met August 2012
                      Official Nov. 18 2012
                      Visited him in Italy August 8 2013
                      He's visiting April 7-28 2014
                      I visited: Aug. 26-Sept. 25 2014

Comment

When he asks me how I am doing or when I'm being stubborn about something, so I go "fine!" and he goes "Oh I know you are" and I'm just like "Pfft shut up*blushes*" xD

He's cheeky but cute like that

Comment

"You're not a broken toy. And even if you were broken toys are always the most interesting, because the most interesting thing about anything is its story. Perfectly new toys are only fun for a moment. But the broken ones can become so much more."

I was having a vulnerable moment.

Comment

He's said lots of cute things. my two favorites are:
                            "I feel like I could marry you one day."
                            &
                            "You know, you're one of the best things to have ever happened to me."

Those two things make my day- everyday. =)
                            He's a complete sweetheart
                            "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

While we were talking about parents loving children more than they love themselves, he says:
                              "I already have someone I love more than myself. I have you." It was just so sweet.

Comment

Working...
                              X