Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ARIES bf ignoring me or what? WHAT's next? advice...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARIES bf ignoring me or what? WHAT's next? advice...

hi.. i met this guy online so since we are miles apart we havent met yet...
    at first he treats me like a diamond..
    calls me everyday.. we talk for hours and text after ech call..
    we are happy doing things together like watching movies online, playing games, and etc.
    he even calls me while he drives his car on his way to work ..
    im showering him lots of attention ..
    then this past few days of our relationship its seem everything changed..
    one day he told me he is depressed..
    (he is depressed already when i met him)
    and he feels bad etc.. after that day, he is not texting me occasionally like he used to..
    he is ignoring my messages... i read in some forums that aries man are like that sometimes..
    its like 5 days past now that we are like thaat.. exchanging only 3-5 text messages a day.
    he hardly calls me too.. i dont know but he is not as sweet as before calling me everyday..,
    soemtimes im texting him and if he did not reply, i will not send another message even it will past 12 hours etc..
    then if he reply, thats the only time i will send him a message again....
    the other day, he said sorry to me.. he said he is just so busy... i told him its ok and i understand...
    well i just dont know what to do or to think about this sudden changes..
    im thinking if we are still ok or maybe he is not into me anymore..
    what u think?

From what I can gather, how he's acting has nothing to do with when he was born. There's no way to know what he's thinking or why he's changed so suddenly, but perhaps he is in a bad spell from his depression? Depression is far from consistent, and it can cause such a huge variety of emotions and anxieties in a person that won't make sense to other people. The only way you can know for sure is by talking to him about it, and ask him to be completely honest with you. Maybe ask him if you can call at a good time to discuss it?

Love will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, it will set you free

Met: Cork, Ireland - December 31, 2009 • Started Dating: Cork, Ireland - May 22, 2010 • Became LD: July 15, 2010 • My Move From Canada to UK: October 26, 2011
    Closed the distance June 18, 2012!

Comment

Originally posted by kteire View Post
      From what I can gather, how he's acting has nothing to do with when he was born. There's no way to know what he's thinking or why he's changed so suddenly, but perhaps he is in a bad spell from his depression? Depression is far from consistent, and it can cause such a huge variety of emotions and anxieties in a person that won't make sense to other people. The only way you can know for sure is by talking to him about it, and ask him to be completely honest with you. Maybe ask him if you can call at a good time to discuss it?
      i agree with this. you should get a time to talk to him and discuss these matters, and ask him to be truthful with you.
      good luck

Comment

I agree with the others. His star sign is completely irrelevant. If he is depressed then it has nothing to do with you and it can be hard on a person. Talk to him and he supportive and let him know you are there for him

Comment

It could be his depression (when my ex went through the worst of his, we barely communicated for a month) but there's also a time in the relationship where people stop putting forth as much effort. Maybe he's being upfront and honest about the fact he is actually busy. Either way, I'd doubt it's his star sign, and using astrology to guide your opinions of your relationship can sometimes cause issues; it's fun, but proceed with caution lest you start lumping your/your SO's behaviours to a point no issue gets worked on because it's "due to the star sign."

Comment

Working...
          X