No announcement yet.

Way TOO sensitive SO :( help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris516,I dont say crying and showing emotions is not manly,but for me crying has to be for some reason.The reason you gave will make anyone cry but crying after a minor fight is not too good i suppose.

squeeker haha i loved the teapot and teaspoon comparison! i guess i am a teapot and he is a teaspoon.and yea i followed the advice and trying to write him a poem or just send random cute texts whenever he may feel low or sad.but anyway now he feels much better and we agreed on being strong and coping with all difficulties of LDR together,sharing everything at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Irina_Linn View Post

squeeker haha i loved the teapot and teaspoon comparison! i guess i am a teapot and he is a teaspoon.and yea i followed the advice and trying to write him a poem or just send random cute texts whenever he may feel low or sad.but anyway now he feels much better and we agreed on being strong and coping with all difficulties of LDR together,sharing everything at any time.
      I'm glad you liked the comparison! That's great that he is doing much better. Good luck with your relationship!

Comment

Working...
      X