Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update

my fiance has not officially heard the results of his lung biopsy. on tuesday he finally has an appointment with the pulmonologist the doc is going to run more tests to see if whatever he has has spread. the woman who booked his appointment all but came out and said he had cancer. she kept saying the doc was concerned. plus, why would you have more tests to see if your sickness has spread if its not cancer? so tuesday will be a big day for us. my fiance also has been having recurring bouts with pneumonia. we've spoken about things at length but tuesday things will be different.

I did try to post this mini update earlier this week but I was unable to log in here.

thank you for all of your concern. I hope everyone is well and you and your so's are healthy.

Thinking of you and always hoping for the best.
    Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
    Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
    Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
    LD again: July 24, 2012
    Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
    Married: November 1, 2014
    Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

Praying for everything to pass by smoothly. Good luck.
      ~Tell me every day that I get to wake up to that smile.~
      ~I wouldn't mind.~
      ~I wouldn' mind at all.~

First Meeting:
      December 22nd
      <3

Comment

Hoping for the best.

Met online: 1/30/11
        Met in person: 5/30/12
        Second visit: 9/12/12
        Closed the distance: 1/26/13!!!

Comment

Sending lots of good thoughts your way. Courage to you both!
          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

I'll be keeping you in my thoughts, hoping for the best.

Comment

Keeping yall in my thoughts. Good luck.

Comment

Unbelievable!

thanks for the continued kind words. today my fiance was supposed to find out what's wrong with him. well guess what... they called him yesterday to postpone his appointment. they said they'd call him back- no time frame given- as to when he'll be rescheduled. unflippingbelievable. so our lives are on hold yet again. there's a very good chance that my man has cancer floating around and all this waiting could be allowing it to spread. I am so mad!

Comment

I know exactly what you are going through. I went through the same thing with my dad, found out he had cancer had it scheduled to removed, the day he was suppose to have it removed they are like you need more tests then we'll get you in and have it removed, almost a month later he finally had his surgery they removed everything, but because they waited so long it spread and they had to remove a lot more.

Tell him he needs to call them and tell them they need to get him in now to be tested to find out exactly what it is, if it's cancer he can schedule to have it removed and go through radiation or chemo, if it's not cancer then they can treat it for what it is. In this case it's better for him to be safe than sorry and if he needs to he needs to call them every day until they schedule him in.

Treasuretrooper <-- how I helped pay for some of my LDR expenses when I was in one.

Comment

Hoping and praying that everything gets better.

Comment

Working...
                    X