Need Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need Advice

Me and my SO have been together in a LDR for 10 months now, we were seriously best friends before we started dating and recently she has been asking me a question, the question is "What has changed from us being together than from us being just friends" She told me she cant think of a reason and that it is a problem that she cant, and honestly I cant think of a reason either other than that she is mine.. Do any of you have any suggestions to an answer to this question? Thanks

Well I would say that it probably feels different to like her as a best friend and to really love her. Does it? If so, tell her that your feelings for her have gotten stronger. If it still feels the same, then it's probably true that not much has changed. But is that really necessary? Does she need an answer in order to continue the relationship? I would say that if you guys are happy with each other and your relationship, it doesn't really make a difference if you can put what you feel exactly into words, at least for now.

Comment

Working...
    X