i asked...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i asked...

so..last july 4th..my girlfriend and i started our relationship...we had known each other just over 6 years at that point...and were the best of friends...helped each other through alot of stuff over those years...she was here in late september/early october...and we celebrated her birthday while she was here...and soon after that...we decided to close the distance...and she would be moving here january 22nd...well...i couldn't take the waiting to see her..and made plans to go to washington to see her from december 5th through the 9th...well...december 6th...last thursday...i asked her to marry me...and she said yes...so now she is my fiance'...and we have 6 weeks till she is here...and have set a date...being 5-10-15...she is kinda big on numbers...so it will be a long engagement...which we both wanted anyway...maybe not that long...hehe...but...anyway...i wanted everyone to know...and that dreams do come true...i am the happiest man alive...and will be even happier once she is here...and we can start to make plans <3 I love you my sweet fiance'

Aww congratulations!! That's very exciting news! (: I'm glad to see another LDR successfully working out. I'm happy you all are able to close the distance. Best of luck to you and your fiance! Congrats again.

Comment

That's great news! I'm happy for you guys, congratulations

Comment

Congratulations!! I hope you have many, many, many years of happiness together!

Comment

Awww u did the sweet thing.. Thats really exciting closing the distance and getting engaged..
          Congratulations....... Best of luck to both of you...

Comment

That is awesome to hear such a sweet story. You give us all hope. Congrats to you and the future Mrs.
            "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
            Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Aww! Congrats!
              First met online: June, 2010
              First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
              Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
              Third visit together: August, 2012
              Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
              Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
              Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
              Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Yay congrats!

Comment

awww how sweet, congrats!
                  I love you Nathan <3
                  sigpic
                  5/25/09 <3

Comment

Congratulations! I wish you and your fiancee many, many years of happiness and love.
                    "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                    Made it official: September 17, 2010
                    Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                    Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                    Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                    Got married: November 21, 2012
                    Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                    Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

congratulations!!!

Comment

Aw, congrats!

Comment

Congratulations, that's wonderful

Comment

Congratulations!! I'm happy for you two

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
                            First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
                            Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
                            Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
                            Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
                            Married: 1/24/2015
                            Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

thank you everyone..i wanted to be sure to post here...because i know there are some that have followed our story...and some we have talked to...and to let anyone know that it is possible to find true love over distance...and that it is also possible to close the distance with that person...and become more than just a couple...if you truly want it...i am so amazingly happy...and feel so lucky to be at this point in my life...with that one person that is gonna make me whole...and that i can make whole...

Comment

Working...
                              X