nervous

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nervous

for some reason i am nervous... i see my babe in 10 days... we have already met before but we were just friends...anything that can help me calm my nerves??

First met: Jan 2013
    Started dating: 3/13/13

Getting nervous is really normal! I think most people have that, and it's probably a combination of nerves and excitement. Just try to keep yourself busy with other things to calm down, and know that everything will be fine. Enjoy every second of your visit!

Comment

I love that feeling of nervousness/excitment before I get to see my SO...but keeping busy and getting ready for your trip is the best thing to do! Hope you have an amazing time!

Comment

I'm so glad you posted this! I'm so nervous too! I kept wondering if it was normal. I think it is. I'm just throwing myself into my work, listening to a lot of music, and trying not to dwell on things. I just keep having to remind myself that we were friends before this and we always had things to talk about and do together, and really now is no different. So yeah, my advice is to do things that take up a lot of time to occupy your mind, and hey, maybe it'll make the time go by quicker too. ^_~
        “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
        ― Marilyn Monroe

Comment

It's completely normal to be nervous! I've been with my SO for two years. We even lived together for a year. But I still get nervous sometimes when I go to visit him. It's just exciting. You get to anticipate the talking and flirting and little touches and just being with him.

Keeping busy can help take your mind off it, but I know I just enjoy the feeling. That's what makes relationships so great!
          Met online: Nov 2010 - Met in person: Nov 20, 2010
          Closed the distance: April 27, 2011
          Accepted to PhD program 200 miles away: March 2012
          LD again: July 24, 2012
          Left School and Closed the Distance for good: March 8, 2013
          Married: November 1, 2014
          Started job 200 miles away: February 23, 2015

Comment

There's nothing to worry about, stay positive and don't think too much.

Comment

Working...
            X