No announcement yet.

His anger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LittleVari I wasn't trying to say you were bullying me or attacking me at all. In fact in my second paragraph I explain that I am aware I sometimes take things the wrong way and that I am sorry if I do. However I didn't think you were attacking me, I was a bit hurt to know I am viewed as unreliable or exaggerating by you but I understand why you feel that way. When I said "some people" I was referring to you and DigitalFever because you both thought negatively about me like I said, even if you have a reason to feel the way you do about me playing a victim, it is still a negative way to view someone.

As far as me enjoying fights with HBB, that was a while ago. Like almost a year ago I believe. It was when we were quite new and everything was exciting, even, yes, fighting. Plus I had been in a boring as all hell relationship before him so I was enjoying that this one was at least interesting. That got old really fast. We both agree we hate fighting now, and the overall feeling I get when we fight now is helplessness. I can't seem to get through to him and make him see the severity of what I am feeling....so I feel defeated. Its not sexy or fun, its exhausting. Yes I do have a bad temper too, but in the times when HBB snaps at me for no reason over the computer frustration or whatever I don't do anything to provoke it, I can promise that. I also don't usually strike back, because its usually so out of the blue I don't even have time to get angry...just kinda shocked. When we argue, yes I still say things I regret, but I am working on that.

Comment

Originally posted by Jezah View Post
      I look at his photos now and I don't get warm and fuzzies, even when we are not fighting I see a picture of him and all I can think is that he looks like a smug bastard (in my mind I use a harsher word) and I hate it. I don't see a loving sweet man, I see a guy who hurts me and then doesn't care. He just looks so self contended and selfish to me now.
      then WHY on Earth you wanna keep the relationship? obviously we are no one to judge because we aint at your place but seriously.if you are afraid to let go,dont be coz it will be for your best only.by the way,wanted to say.when i am in bad mood,which is pretty often now (not coz of my SO,just stupid matters like no work and boredom) i also dont feel like talking to my boy.no clue why,its just hard.and i am actually also trying to escape communication at times.maybe your guy is doing the same.or maybe he feels that you are pissed and simply doesnt wanna share ur negativity.but anyway,if you dont feel that you love this person anymore then i would really advice to break up.we (well ok some of us) will support you and will help you get over it,just make the right choice and ask yourself whether being treated like crap is normal in a relationship

Comment

Hey Jezah! I think about everything has been said now. I hope you will make the right decision, I think you should really re-think this relationship you are in. Is this the man you want to spend forever with? Is he the one that will make you feel like you are the most precious thing he has? Goodluck with everything, and whatever you choose to do: you don't deserve this kind of behavior, no one does.

Comment

Working...
        X