Lost my LFAD Bracelet....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lost my LFAD Bracelet....

I'm beyond freaking out and pissed off. I've had this bracelet on for over 3 months, I've never taken it off. I've always had it on. Today, I look down at my wrist and it's gone. JUST GONE! I've destroyed my room searching for it and I've looked in all of my vehicles. Searched my entire house and I KNOW I had it on this morning and now it's just gone. I've been looking for 2 hours and I've had zero success. I know it's "just a bracelet" but it's something my SO and I got when we said our first 'I love you's'. I just feel so damn sad and I'm going to see my SO in 2 days for Christmas and I was wanting to get a bracelet picture of both of us together. I'm just at a loss....

Back to destroying my house to find this thing!

Aww, I'm sorry... this happens all too easily. I do hope you find it before you leave. You never know, it may turn up all of a sudden in the most unexpected place!

Comment

Aww I know how that feels. My SO managed to break his during the summer. He bought a new set for us and we switched over during a visit. I hope it turns up! Have you checked by sinks and inside sweaters or jackets?

Comment

Originally posted by lademoiselle View Post
        Aww, I'm sorry... this happens all too easily. I do hope you find it before you leave. You never know, it may turn up all of a sudden in the most unexpected place!
        I hope so! I still can't find it and I'm afraid it broke while I was out shopping.

Originally posted by Shepard-Fowkes View Post
        Aww I know how that feels. My SO managed to break his during the summer. He bought a new set for us and we switched over during a visit. I hope it turns up! Have you checked by sinks and inside sweaters or jackets?
        Yea, I checked all my jackets and shirts I wore yesterday. Still no luck

Comment

Working...
        X