A little Update :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little Update :)

So it's been over a month now since me and my SO closed the distance. What a wonderful time its been too! Thought i'd post a little update for people who are interested

Sud has already found a job working as Chef de Partie at a really high end restaurant in the city, he's doing great there. Im so proud of him We've put down the deposite on the wedding venue so thats booked now aswell - one less thing to worry about!

He's settled down here really well, he's not been homesick or found it difficult to adjust which is good too

For anyone who has a tumblr, i update there a lot on life and how things are, so check it out if you have time

https://suds-silly-penguin.tumblr.com/ (under the tab 'My Thoughts')

fantastic news!

hope all your dreams will come true..... and Merry Christmas!
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed.

Carl Jung (1875 - 1961)

Comment

Thank you for the update, I'm so glad everything is working out well for you two! It's good to hear that he is doing so great over there.
      Happy holidays and keep us posted!

Comment

I follow you on Tumblr too so I already read a lot of how you both are doing, but I'll respond here and say how it's so nice to hear you two are still doing great and that he's adjusting well. I hope the wedding planning continues to go well and that things can get planned with as minimal stress as possible! Take care!

Comment

I'm so happy for you Xanahtas! I hope the rest of your wedding plans go smoothly, and it's great to hear your SO is adjusting nicely Merry Christmas!

sigpic

Comment

I follow you on tumblr too and I couldn't help smiling when I saw your pics on my dashboard. You look completely blissful <3 Glad everything is working out and that he's settling in well
            “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

So happy that things are working out...I hope that you two have many, many, many happy years together

Comment

Working...
              X