This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by summerkid View Post
    monkinlove has a good point. Logically (and if possible, as objectively and honestly as possible) going through your anxious thoughts might help. It might also help to backtrace your thoughts and emotions to try and see what you actually have a problem with, what the root of the issue is. You can split them up in categories and see what the situation is, how it makes you feel and what it makes you think of, and what are your emotions, what you feel like doing and what you actually end up doing. You might notice you're making the wrong connections, or you're not going about it the right way.

That being said, I am a bit like your SO. It just happens that i don't feel like talking. Doesn't mean anything, just that it's the way I am built. I just sometimes need my space.
    That is a great idea of how to deal with ths problem as going through them i do like it, but I didnt understand all of it I mean how to go through this problem exactly. Can u explain more about it?

Comment

i am like this too :P
      these few days i keep on telling my SO i m sorry hope u re not ma at me. when he had to tell me let it go. comon, why would i be angry at u!

Comment

I do the same sometimes, and honestly, I think everyone does at one point. Everyone feels insecure in a relationship from time to time.

Try to be a bit more confident. Ofcourse, you can always ask if you suspect something is wrong... but make sure you don't over do it. You don't want to push your partner too much.
        If he or she has a problem and wants to tell you.... they will tell you eventually. If your partner doesn't like you anymore.... well. I suppose they won't try to make it clear with a simple word. that would be no use.
        You used to be much more..."muchier." You've lost your muchness

Comment

i used to overthink,now i am so so calm about everything.coz during 2 years we are together i got confidence he is forever mine ^^ he never does anything that makes me suspicious and we are very honest with each other.so even if he doesnt text me back or disappear for the whole day,i know he must be busy and i dont usually worry
          however! now i am a bit nervous coz he is moving to Canada and its 34 hours flight! so i am a little stressed and worried

Comment

Omg!!! I do this so much! It's horrible! I literally count to ten to calm myself down, because unless he says it directly, I don't really take anything to heart. And through doing that, the trust I have for him is really strengthened.

First met: June 2012
            Became Committed: June 04, 2012
            Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
            Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Working...
            X