Panic! not at the disco =/

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Panic! not at the disco =/

Its very unusual for me to feel panic,however I do.My SO flew to Toronto (from India!) few days back and still didnt contact me.I mean its OK,he told me he may be having Internet or phone only in a week,but for some reason I imagine all kind of scary weird things that could have happened.Maybe it is so because I do totally nothing at home and my mind is not occupied,but I keep having this horrible sticky panic.Like all kinds of accidents,crashes,delays etc etc giant spider attacks whatever I understand how dumb is it but just cant stop panicking! Could you please either tell me i am the biggest idiot alive or just calm me down please! >< Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated

Try to distact yourself until you can hear from him. It'll definitely calm you down a little bit.

sigpic

Comment

I can tell you that you're not alone in feeling like that. It used to freak me out too if I didn't hear from my SO for a while and my imagination would go crazy. All you can do is try to keep yourself as busy as you can, watch movies, hang out with friends, read books, anything. I'm sure he's fine and he'll get back to you when he's able to

Comment

Definitely agree with Kristin. You need to distract yourself. Read a book, take up a hobby, learn something new. You can also go out with friends and/or family. Meet someone for lunch. Just distract yourself with something. If you need someone to talk to, just PM me.

Also, you're not alone in this. There are times when I worry about my husband if I haven't heard from him in a while. He does the same.
        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
        Made it official: September 17, 2010
        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
        Got married: November 21, 2012
        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

I have no good advice, the ladies above seem to have it covered. I just wanted to say.... best. post. title. EVER. haha
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I agree with the others. The other thing I have the tendency to do is Google anything that might have happened in x-place they might be located. Usually helps me when I see that there are no recent accident reports or when there are, they didn't involve whomever I might have been concerned about at the time of Googling.

Comment

Zephii, haha thanks
              Piper,just googled! There has been lots of cancellations since Tuesday already and he left on Thursday so most probably he may be stuck somewhere....
              and thanks to everyone who replied above! its New Years Eve today and for Russians New Year is the biggest day of the year,so I am occupied for minimum 2 days.And maybe will learn something new,you are right...like ice skating

Comment

Originally posted by elina View Post
                I can tell you that you're not alone in feeling like that. It used to freak me out too if I didn't hear from my SO for a while and my imagination would go crazy. All you can do is try to keep yourself as busy as you can, watch movies, hang out with friends, read books, anything. I'm sure he's fine and he'll get back to you when he's able to
                Totally relates to me My imagination also goes crazy when i dnt hear anything from him or he ia away for longer time lol.

You just need to distract yourself by keeping yourself busy with other things

Comment

update update! he called me,all good and he arrived safe! but thanks to everyone! *hugsss*

Comment

Working...
                  X