No announcement yet.

New Years Eve Kiss?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be receiving my New Years kiss from a very handsome, though quite short, Latino gentleman. (Alright, it's my Chihuahua, Menudo, but whatever )

So far, we've had two NYE's together and two apart, about every other one, so hopefully the trend continues, and we'll be together next year. I'm definitely not worried he'll kiss anyone else though, but I'd be happy to share Menudo!
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

We've spent the past 2 together and should be seeing each other tonight. The first year, we didn't kiss because we were both shy and the relationship was new. Last year, we kissed and this year I am expecting a very nice kiss as well.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I'm pretty sad. I'd love to be giving my BF a new years kiss tonight as he has never had one and I think it would just be the best to be with him right now. He's just expressed to me that he wishes he could be here, the feeling is mutual. Both of us are staying in with family tonight though, so atleast we'll be somewhat 'together'.

Comment

I don't even know what his plans are for New Years.
          And I'm spending mine with my cat. If I'm lucky, my cat will feel affectionate and lick my nose at midnight.

I'm not worried, because he knows I don't take our relationship lightly, and if he really loves me, no matter who he's with tonight, he won't kiss anyone else. Of course, I'll be asleep at midnight his time, so... the chances of me finding out would be small.

First Met Online: October 2010
          First Confessed Feelings: December 21, 2011
          Became a "Couple": January 7, 2012
          First Meeting: March 9-14, 2012
          Second Meeting: July 16-31, 2012
          Closed the Distance: May 30, 2013
          Engaged!: June 1, 2013
          Picking out wedding dates now!

Comment

I'm not too upset to be honest. My SO works tomorrow and has to get up at 5 am so I doubt he'll even still be awake at midnight his time. If my SO were going out tonight, I wouldn't be worried. I know he wouldn't do anything stupid, drinking and driving, kissing someone for "tradition's sake," etc. I got invited to a small get together but haven't decided if I want to go or not. NYE has never been a big deal to me and the bigger holidays are harder to be apart for me.
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

This is our first New Year's, and he's in the hospital, haha. So I'm more worried about him being ok than a kiss, but it's been on my mind. I really want to be with him, and it's just becoming hard thinking about it.

First met: June 2012
              Became Committed: June 04, 2012
              Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
              Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

Nope, no kiss, but I did get a Skype kiss for his New Year. He'll probably be asleep when it's midnight for me.
                "You let me in your heart and out of my head."

Comment

Hehe, I'm hoping I'm not. I've set an alarm to repeat ten freaking times if I do fall asleep and I shall get started on the coffee asap.

Comment

I am a little sad to...mainly because he did not even mention anything about the new years eve kiss and I think it would be really cute if he just gave me a "kiss" on skype but it's okay I know someday we will be able to do that.

Comment

This is our first New Years and due to the weather, we'll be spending it apart. No kisses for us at midnight. But we have the rest of our lives for kisses at any midnight!!

Comment

This is the third New Years with no kiss from my SO for me. I know he's definitely not kissing anyone else but I'm bummed out that we don't get to actually kiss. Skype kisses only since we're both staying home. Next year, I'll probably just be moved in and we'll get to spend it together.

Comment

He called and gave me a kiss! And then I called at New Year's his time and gave him a kiss over the phone. It was the cutest thing, because I didn't expect him to call.

First met: June 2012
                          Became Committed: June 04, 2012
                          Entered an LDR: July 01, 2012
                          Next Visit: October 2013!

XXX XXX

Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be.

Comment

I got my kiss last night. Felt good!

Comment

My SO and I both have blackberries. So for new years we sent each other kissy pictures. We have a 6 hour time difference so we sent two different pictures.

Comment

I was lucky and got to spend NYE with my SO. We did get a midnight kiss . But I know the feeling of not being able to give a NYE kiss, it stinks .

Comment

Working...
                                X