Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what if you met your SO years before you did?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably not. We became part of the same online community over ten years ago, but even two years before we got together I was a very different person and still had a lot of maturing to do. Also I believe he was dating someone else. He was with someone when we started communicating on a semi-regular basis, but she broke up with him soon after.
    I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Our personalities would have worked out, but we were attached (we're both separated/working through the divorce process). We fit each other so well, and I'm sure we would have years ago, but meeting when we did was the perfect timing.

Comment

We met 11 years ago, when I was 21 and he was 25. We were then together, off and on, up and down, like a roller coaster for about 2 years, but we eventually broke up for about 4 years before getting back together for good. I was devastated when it didn't work out before. We both loved each other very much, but the distance and our places in life just didn't work out for a long-term relationship. He came to me 5 years ago and said he wanted to give it another try. We've been together since, and have been living together for a year and a half now.

Comment

Working...
        X