Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi i M NEW

This is new for me

ok My SO lives in Dubai.. That is 9, 483.3miles away. A 24 hour plane ride well actually 16 hours on plane but you have an 8 hour layover.
    We met on FB playing a vampire game Which turned into chatting and now we are here.

We use to chat all the time than it went to phone calls which became very expensive. We use to chat all the time and text also but that stoped when he got his promotion at his job.NOW he works anywhere from 12-19 hour days. So i leave him messges on top of messages after a while I feel like a stalker because I can see that he looked at them but has not responded. He says that he misses me and loves me.
    We have never met only seen pictures until yesterday when he suprised me by skyping!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT WAS WOUNDERFUL to finally place a face with the voice..It was hard not to cry.
    I miss him.. The way it use to be..

Welcome to LFAD community
    I know what are u feeling. My SO is the same he works hard and very busy and I miss him a lot. He talks to me at his work sometimes with slow responding but thats ok I understand. He also tries to talk to me when he has the chance. There are somedays that he doesnt talk to me because hes very busy and stressed, I know I like talking to him everyday but some people need their spaces.
    Last edited by GFI_1155; January 7, 2013, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Welcome you'll like this place

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
      2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
      3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
      4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
      5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
      6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
      7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
      Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
      UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Welcome!! Lots of us has been there! Ok, you SEE my text, now answer it!! haha I know when I'm working, its easy for me to glance at a text, but might not be so easy to reply. Work is work, unfortunately. Good luck to ya!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          After all that we've been through, It all comes down to me and you.
          I guess it's meant to be, Forever you and me, After all.

Comment

Welcome!

this place will make you feel less crazy! I totally understand the whole feeling like a stalker thing! This is exactly how I feel when my bf works long hours!
            First met online: June, 2010
            First met in person: August, 2011 (See the story of our first visit)
            Second visit: December, 2011 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Third visit together: August, 2012
            Fourth visit: December 2012 (Christmas and New Years together!)
            Fifth visit: July 2013 (2 weeks here in Canada)
            Sixth visit: December 2013 (Christmas and New Years together again and I finally met his mother!)
            Next visit: Unknown... for now but coming up ASAP

Comment

Working...
            X