Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New at this

Hi Everyone,
    I have been dating my boyfriend since June. Initially he went overseas for work (he is a pro athlete) in mid July and came back mid September. It was fine at first and then it became harder as the time went on until eventually I was kind of fed up. He came back in mid Sept and we fell back into dating and have been serious since then. He left right around Thanksgiving to go to Asia for his season and it was hard but after a week or so I was fine. I was busy with weddings and holidays and we kind of had an understanding that we were not really allowed to be with anyone else but we could be go out for a dinner or drink with the opposite sex as long as it didn't lead anything because it is hard being apart for long stretches. Well he came home for Christmas and suprised me and stayed for a week. It was wonderful. We spent every minute together. He left last Friday and now it has been about 10 days. It has been really hard. This is probably the hardest it has ever been between us. Some days I'm fine and I just miss him but we text and skype constantly but yesterday was Sunday and it was awful. I had to take a nerve pill because my anxiety wasin overdrive. I think it is because his schedule came out online for work and I realized that he is gone until May. Im planning a trip to Thailand for March but I just want to feel normal again. Not so off from my normal self. I'm crazy in love with him and know that if he was here and I wasn't worried about him leaving again than I wouldn't be so raggedy feeling. Any tips ???????? ; ) The other thing is he is a pro athlete and may be playing in Germany next year for 9 months. It's like it never ends LOL

By the way I'm in Florida and he is in Thailand.
    Last edited by Fltricia; January 7, 2013, 11:53 AM.
Working...
X