Ack, I hate when this happens

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ack, I hate when this happens

I was watching something with my boyfriend on Youtube (we talk with each other on Skype while doing so) and all of a sudden, I lose communication with him and his computer shuts off. And now I am sitting here, waiting, surfing the web, worried...The problem lies in the fact that this is around the time that it's late at night and normally he goes to sleep. I hate feeling selfish, but it's like if I don't hear from him before going to bed, I freak out (it's like this internal screaming). My anxiety shoots to the roof and I get antsy. I'm not even sure if he's trying to get back online right now or just gave up and went to bed. That's the part that's bugging me. It's been two hours so far. Not to mention I'm going to dinner with my mom and her new boyfriend, so I'm really hoping I get to hear from him before I leave. But don't worry, this scenario has happened before - both when he or I lose connection over the Internet for a certain amount of time. Gah, I hate this.

I forgot to mention - yes, this is a recurring problem of mine and we have talked about it. I'm just sick of feeling like a panicky worry-wart when something like this happens again.
    Last edited by ST25; January 11, 2013, 04:22 PM.

Do you guys have phones?

Comment

Yeah, I have a phone. The problem with that is for some reason he can text/call me, but my service stopped allowing that on my end. So it's like I would have to wait for him to answer me.

It's very late now, so now I know he's asleep right now...=/

Comment

Maybe you should call your service provider about it so that if it happens you can text each other good night

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

There are some apps you could try to see if they would provide a workaround, like GoChat on GoSMS, or the message function on Avocado (or I suppose even the message function on Facebook)

Comment

There's this really great app called between and it's really great

Comment

Working...
            X