Girlfriend is mad. and telling parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girlfriend is mad. and telling parents

Since summer i met a girl on holiday and she did like me from the first start. But i did not had like interest in her.
    After we where both back from holiday we started to talk. And then we did talk every day several times. We still do that. Also we send often pictures
    to each other before we start using camera. Only there is one thing. my microphone dont work. So we never can talk. only can write during our camera time.
    She said its okay, and that she already is happy with all the records i sended to her. But I have feeling that she is mad about that. I already asked about it to her. but ther
    did not came much answer.

Now a hour ago she asked for a call with phone. And i sayed no. Because i can't talk in the evening. My parents still don't know about the whole thing i have.
    Somehow i don't know how to tell them it. That feels like a big problem for me. Now she is mad on me, she said she goes to sleep. but on her face i saw
    that she was very disapointed.

What should i do?? I realy don't want to loose her because i make small things so complicated

Could you get a cheap microphone at a local computer store? The "small things" being made "complicated" aren't, really. Telling your parents is something you choose whether to do or don't, but in the end, if it's going to interfere with your relationship, that's going to be a problem for some people. If you can't talk to her in the evening but can talk to her earlier, my suggestion is to get a cheap microphone that will do the trick and talk to her that way. Meet her halfway.

Also, stop repeatedly pushing her for whether or not she's disappointed. Accept her answer and leave it at that. If you continue to push at her, it's possible she'll end up getting frustrated. Sometimes people get upset where they shouldn't and know they shouldn't and so they sleep it off and wake up fine. Maybe that's what she's needing to do with the situations you've presented here.

Comment

I also said to her that for me evening is not like possible. And i would like to talk to her but not on that moment. So i asked when she had time this week. her answer was: i dont know. And she looked that moment like i dont care if ther is time.
      I think you right, she first started to talk about other subject, but i said: why do you say it fine if you hve such a mad face expression. So yeah i brought it back up. That was not a smart thing of me. i wait til a reaction tomorrow. If she wants to talk about it them she has to bring it up

About parents, its true it is a bit a choice i make... I did told my mom once that there is a girl i like. But nothing more. She also did not ask about that after it.
      I realy need to be brave and just talk with parents about her, she will be happy because of it.. And will make the things easier.
      Not only for her but also for me. It just feel like a secret. My friends do already know it

Comment

What if she not let hear anything of her today. Should i just write to hear like nothing is wrong. Or whats the best thing to do for me??

Comment

If you can't talk to her in the evening just say why you can't and arrange a time/date when you can call and talk, or go outside to talk to her if you don't want your parents to hear (weather permitting) like ThePiedPiper said, you can get a microphone from any computer or gadget shop really cheap, it's worth doing if it means everything is ok.

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
          2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
          3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
          4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
          5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
          6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
          7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
          Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
          UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

She already did told me that she did overreact about it. And that she felt sorry Im happy with it

I knowbi have to go for the microphone to make her happy. I will ask her when she have time for it again. If she not react on it then its clear she dont want to talk about it, so i will not mention it

Comment

Glad to hear it's all worked out!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
              2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
              3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
              4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
              5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
              6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
              7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
              Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
              UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Last night we watched a movie together. and it was great. Watching the movie see each other face expressions. Amd talking also. It made us talk about more differnt things then normal

also yesterday i had a long talk with my parents about her amd about the travel im going to so to visit her. They both did react well on it . It was such a relief fore but also for my girl when i did told it her

so everything is good again between me and my girl.
                thanks fo the advice. For sure that i will check this forum more often. Its a great forum!

Comment

Working...
                X