Well this is the end for me!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well this is the end for me!

There has been a reason why I haven't been around lately. I have been lurking but I haven't really been able to post anything up until now.
    My SO and I broke up. She broke up with me, more like. She got mad at me for going out too often and deleted me off of every social networking site possible - except twitter which she would use to indirectly tweet nasty things about me.
    At first it really hurt to be honest but I kept in mind something that I was told on here (Hi ThePiedPiper! :P) and I'm done dealing with this nonsense and how she treats me. I really shouldn't have to. So I gathered up as much courage as I could and I have decided to walk away and repair myself. If we truly accept the love that we think we deserve, I need to learn to love myself more because emotional abuse is never okay.
    I'm starting to feel better though, I used to be pretty down about it but I have some brilliant friends who let me bother them endlessly and who always remind me just how much positivity there is in my life and how they will always love me therefore I shouldn't focus on her anger or hatred. Can't go anywhere but forward!

Like the few that have recently ended their journeys as well, I will still stay on the forum! I do love this community and I will continue to try give my insight as much as possible. Thank you to everybody who has helped me in the past with my relationship and thank you for everything this community has done for me. So much appreciated!

I'm sorry to hear about your break-up, but overall glad to see how you're choosing to deal with it. I can only see good things coming from it, and I'm glad you have a support network there to help you move forward. We're all here for you too, and my inbox is always open. <3

Comment

Sorry to hear about your break up
      It sounds like it was good this way though because you deserve much better than such a treatment.
      I hope you'll be able to move on fast and find someone who is worth your love. My thoughts are with you.

Comment

Oh mate, I'm sorry to hear this!!! if you need to talk always here! but I'm glad your feeling "ok" about it, definitely concentrate on yourself here!

"Buddha made you for me" - My SO

1st Met/Visit: Nov 2012 - Thailand
        2nd Visit: May 2013 - Thailand
        3rd Visit: Jun 2013 - Thailand
        4th Visit: Sep 2013 - Thailand
        5th Visit: Sep 2013 - Jan 2014 - UK
        6th Visit: Apr 2014 - Thailand - Marry
        7th Visit: Sept 14th 2014 - Thailand - Wedding Ceremony / Party
        Close the distance - Sept 21st 2014 - UK
        UK Wedding Party: November 8th 2014

Comment

Sorry to hear things didn't go well for you, but well done on knowing that you need to love yourself

Comment

Oh those Dutch girls....
            No just kidding, I'm really sorry to hear you guys broke up, but it seems like you've done the right thing in walking away and let yourself heal. You deserve someone who loves you exactly how you are, and I'm sure that one day you'll find the one!

Comment

Oh no, I'm sorry... it does sound as if you've made the right decision though. I hope things start looking up for you again very soon! Glad to hear you'll be sticking around on the forum, too

Comment

sorry to hear about your break up.
                You will find someone better

Comment

I'm sorry to hear about how things ended Your kick-ass attitude will definitely help you get through this. It takes a lot of strength to approach it the way you have.
                  “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

Thank you everybody for your replies and your well wishes! Like I can imagine some days are better than others and some days are really low but there isn't really any way to get over it other than just getting on with it and keep on moving. I do hope this is a speedy recovery though /:

Comment

Working...
                    X