• Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry to hear this! You're both in my thoughts and prayers

And remember you're lucky if you can spend any length of time with him

sigpic

Comment

I'm so sorry...

Comment

Oh my goodness...I am so sorry =S. I wish I had words of comfort but I just don't know what I could say that would make you feel better. Prayers your way.

Comment

This is really sad news... I'll pray for you both...
          Be strong...

Comment

Sorry to hear this, hope things work out.

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. My mother is getting treatment for Breast Cancer.. Stay Strong
              ”I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love. I vow to love you, and no matter what challenges might carry us apart, we will always find a way back to each other.”
              The Vow

Comment

I'm sending you heaps of positive thoughts. Stay strong for both of you <3
                “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this and your post made me tear up. Thanks for your advice about enjoying every moment and not waiting for the perfect time. Just wanted you to know you guys are in my prayers always.

Comment

Update 2-6-13

hey everyone. I don't have any news on my sweetie. we're still waiting for him to be scheduled for more testing. the thing that's changed is I'm flying down to Texas tomorrow for an indeterminate amount of time. I'm out of work now. I still can't stay in his apartment because of his roommate and aside from the hotel I've also had to rent a car. he's really sick and I think I'm going to have to bring him to the ER when I arrive. I'm happy to be there with him tomorrow but very stressed.

Comment

I'm glad you're going. He needs you more than ever now. Sending you a lot of strength and good wishes and have a safe trip <3

Comment

I'm so incredibly sorry to hear about this! If you need anything, please let me know! I'm here for you if you need anything all. Please keep us updated on everything.
                        "I'll hold you in my heart till I can hold you in my arms again."

"It's supposed to be hard! If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard...is what makes it great! -A League of Their Own

Met: August 22, 2010
                        Made it official: September 17, 2010
                        Got engaged: January 15, 2012
                        Our First Visit: November 18, 2010-November 28, 2010
                        Our Seventh (and Last) Visit: November 10, 2012-November 24, 2012
                        Got married: November 21, 2012
                        Big Wedding Date: May 25, 2013
                        Closed the Distance: June 2, 2013

Comment

Not just cancer

I'm here in Texas with my fiance. out of work indefinitely now. aside from the small cell carcinoma he also has pulmonary fibrosis. this is scarring of the lungs. and it's very very bad. but we don't know just how bad anything is. we thought he'd have his testing all done by next week but now that's not the case. so now he has to wait until the 2nd week of march at the earliest.

and to top it off I was robbed while at the hotel. it was only $40 but that's still a lot. especially to me because I'm footing the bills for everything. anyone following my story knows that my guy's roommate isn't allowing me to stay at the apartment because she hates me. and I also had to rent a car, which originally wasn't in the plans.

my fiance did tell his Mom (finally) that he has lung cancer and he told me he eants to tell his kids. I told him that I think that's the right thing to do, as they need to know. time's gonna be short for my guy now and the kids need to be with him as much as possible.

thanks for reading.

Comment

Working...
                          X