1 MORE DAY!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 MORE DAY!

OMG, I know someone else wrote a thread about them freaking out but I am trying to remain calm because tomorrow I will be meeting Mike (SO). I keep pacing around the house, trying to not think to much and worry. I will be meeting him at the airport at 3 pm...I had trouble sleeping last night because I keep having anxiety. I am actually taking this natural herb called passion flower, which helps me remain more calm but the fact I have to even take anything is a bit worrying.

This will be my first time meeting him, I made a thread a little bit ago but I wanted to make another because it is super super close now. I am really excited though! Also I am going to wear bright red lipstick...any tips on how not to get it all over our faces? xD

I am even freaking out over our first kiss, I have only kissed a couple people in my life...and only one of them was a guy. He has like big lips too, hope I don't mess up lol.

Any advice? haha..I need to calm down.

I'm freaking out too! 14 days for me! You must tell us how it goes!!!

Comment

Awwww This is totally normal. I'm sure once he's here you're going to be fine. You must update with photos
      Made it official: 12-01-10
      First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
      Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

That's so exciting! It's normal to be nervous and I'm sure everything will be just fine. Take lots of pictures of your time together! And update us of course

Comment

okay guys, I will upload some photos when I meet him, would you want me to just upload them on this thread? I will tell you all how it goes hehe thanks

Comment

awww I wana know this freaking out feeling Time to meet up for you is really closer i hope both of you have wonderful time together... As all above posters said keep us updated and share your photos here

Comment

Well right now I am just waiting for time to go by faster, I am going to meet him at the airport in manchester at 3:20 pm. I am so stoked, I am just worried my mother is going to ruin our time together...she is already saying how she does not want me alone with him and I want to go out with him and stay out late...I may just have to sneak out when everyone is sleeping haha. I could not sleep at all this morning! I woke up at like 6 something...normally I would be sleeping right now xD.

Comment

Working...
              X