Things got definite! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things got definite! :)

Just wanted to share some good news with you.Sooo,last time I met my SO was in October and then he left to Toronto for studies.I wasnt sure at all what I am doing in future,because I was job hunting and got zero replies so things were quite dull.And finally me and mom agreed on me doing PGD in PR in Toronto ) Start date is September,so just 6 months more till cutting the distance well yea 6 months,"just" lol.but whatever at least now we have a definite date and slowly start getting ready aka i asked him to start looking for apartments etc.i am soooo excited!

Congratulations! That's great news, I'm happy for you!

Comment

awesom!! congrat!!

Comment

Good to hear, congrats!
        Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Yay yay yay!! Congrats! so happy for you!
          "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Wonderful news! Congrats!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!!
              First met by chance in London 2nd June 2012
              Started LDR 24th July 2012
              James' 1st trip to visit Klaire September 29th-October 31st 2012
              James' 2nd trip to visit Klaire November 17th-November 19th 2012
              Klaires' first trip to visit James November 19th 2012-January 13th 2013

Comment

thank you so much everyone! reading your responses and having huge smile on my face this community rocks!

Comment

Congrats! It's always nice to be able to start the countdown to being CD!

I'm from Toronto so let me know if you have any questions!

Comment

Originally posted by flugelhorn View Post
                    Congrats! It's always nice to be able to start the countdown to being CD!

I'm from Toronto so let me know if you have any questions!
                    oh yes i do! a lot actually my first and most important one is,how much does average apartment for two people cost?my SO is now having a room for 500 CD,but my mom and friends from Canada say that it should be between 200-300.is that so? oh and do you mind if i pm you from time to time?

Comment

yayy good days to come happy for you

Comment

Working...
                      X