This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gifts

Today i have been shopping for some gifts. Next week on friday I go to my girlfriend for the first time. For a weekend. And i bought some small gifts foe her parents, because they are so nice to host me and let me visit her.
    Also for a girlfriend of her i bought some small things, because she always gives her laptop so we can skype with each orther. My girl dosnt have a own laptop.

Only now im thinking if i should buy something for her... I will take some chocolate for her she loves that. I already did send a shirt of me where she sleeps in. She dont want other shirts of me because she cant choose which to wear : )

So i was thinking of a nice necklace or bracelet. I thound one nice one, with the meaning: you are always on my mind.
    only is that not to much to give her for the first meering since we met in the summer holiday??
    i even not sure if she would like to get some jewlery....

only you can decide if it is fitting; but hey, every girl loves jewelry right? (haha at least I would) If you are doubting you could maybe choose a more 'natural' one, without inscription?

Comment

I asked her. And told how i thought. I did not told about jewelry. Only about a gift. She said that i was the best gift she will ever get. And that it all cost already enough money for me

Comment

Awww. Thats sweet.
        I think a nice necklace would be good. Imo

Comment

Working...
        X