Another question before we meet!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another question before we meet!

Stephen will be here in less than a week! We only have 3 days together and most of the time will be going to my birthday plans with family. It'll go like this:

Friday:
    9:50am - Flight lands
    12:00pm - Lunch with my grandma
    3:00pm - I have to go to work for 3 hours and Stephen is going to take a nap.
    6:30pm - Birthday dinner

Saturay:
    10:00am - AZ Renaissance Festival
    6:30pm - Valentine's Dinner/Dance @ my church (may or may not stay the whole time or even go)

Sunday:
    10:00am - Possibly going to a Dave & Busters type place?
    7:45pm: His flight leaves

So you see there isn't much room for anything else..but are there some simple, at-home things that you guys have done or suggest? I want to use this time very wisely!

Thanks!

Bake stuff!!! That's always fun....and messy :P
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

just have some down time cuddling together watching a movie?

Comment

I like the two peoples suggestions above. Maybe even play some games together or go for a walk. They may not seem like much but it will give you guys quality alone time while you have the chance. Activities together are fun but what I seem to miss the most is just being able to chill with him.

I am curious about something though.. how does someone plan a nap a week in advance? x_x;
        "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
        This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
        Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Walks would be good as you could also take lots of photos of you both along the way

Comment

I'm also voting walk - it gives you a relaxed chance for him to see a bit of the area without it being a massive rush-around tour. And you can just hold hands and chat. If there's a pub or cafe or something en route, you can always stop and have a drink and just relax.

Comment

Originally posted by XxFranticLovexX View Post
              I am curious about something though.. how does someone plan a nap a week in advance? x_x;
              Because he has to wake up at 3am to get to the airport, and he knows he won't even sleep well the night before. So I suggested he nap in my bed while I go to work since he'll have nothing else to do, and so be can stay awake for dinner!

And thanks everyone for your tips! A walk sounds really nice and calming. It'll give us time to really talk and bond more.

Comment

I have a question, and it's not a criticism in any way, just curious. How comes it's taken you guys over 3 years to meet for real when you're in the same country?
                Good luck, I remember my nerves were out of control before meeting my SO, but once I saw him, just calm and happy! Hope you're the same

Comment

That is not a lot of time but I second everyone else.. I think just including time to chill with him would be nice.. watch movies or youtube videos together, cuddle, and talk, go for a walk.. it seems you have your dinners pretty scheduled, but cooking/baking together is fun like above poster mentioned. Take lots of pictures too and enjoy yourself. Don't worry about what you do or don't do necessarily, just enjoy being together with him, and maybe decide on what you feel like in the moment? Talk, hold each other, maybe play video games or a board game even.. listen to music together.. have fun!!

Comment

I just love how everything is neatly planned out.....super sweet!

Comment

Originally posted by Jasmine30 View Post
                      I have a question, and it's not a criticism in any way, just curious. How comes it's taken you guys over 3 years to meet for real when you're in the same country?
                      Good luck, I remember my nerves were out of control before meeting my SO, but once I saw him, just calm and happy! Hope you're the same
                      Don't even ask that question. I have NO real idea. Lol... I guess it was at first it was like, I didn't want us to meet until I was done with school because I didn't want any distractions. Then he never had time during HIS semester in college. Then my parents weren't approving of the whole thing. Then they finally were like okay, what ever and approved of him. Then we bought tickets. Hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X