No announcement yet.

He read my texts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awww Rugger, I'm glad the therapy seemed to go well. Maybe you both just needed that extra push from an objective presence to feel free to speak your feelings truthfully.

Thinking about you, and thanks for updating! Like Tanja said, what did your SO say?
    "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

I think he was just as nervous as I was. He didn't say a lot after what I confessed. He just said wow and kind of hung his head, especially when the therapist asked why I didn't tell him and I said "I tried but he never wanted to listen". I finally came clean about how the guy who kissed me is the guy I'm close to at work, which is a load off. It means nothing and nothing has gone on ever since. It's not like we've been canoddling behind my SO's back like he wanted to believe. He's a friend and always was just a friend, who had a little too much to drink one night. My SO has plenty of them.

I know he's nothing like my ex, but there are marks made in abusive unhealty situations that will never fade, so when MY started exhibiting behaviors like my ex, i panicked. I don't think he gets why still

I'm kind of glad she's referring me for individual sessions. It's been a long time since I've told anyone else and it felt good. Maybe He can find some way to help my sex drive and the spark will return and my SO and I can get on with our lives.
      Last edited by Rugger; February 26, 2013, 05:25 AM.
      "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

I'm not sure what to say other than I'm glad things seem to be headed in the right direction.

Comment

It sounds like a good start, I'm glad for you
          Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Ditto to what the others said - sending you more hugs. Thank you for letting us know how it's going!

Comment

glad it going to turn out oke big hug!!!

Comment

Working...
              X