How my SO asked me to be his valentine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How my SO asked me to be his valentine

I just wanted to share this suuuuuuuuuuper super super cute thing my boyfriend made for me to ask me to be his valentine. :3 We're not that big into V-day, but because we're international and get to spend basically zero holidays (or any days) together, we like to celebrate in small ways whenever we can.

(view the original)

I was so blown out of the water that he really took the time to make something like that for me, I've been smiling all day. It seems really simple, but we can't really surprise each other with dates or gifts (or visits), so something as thoughtful as this really says a lot.

The text says:
    <3 W O U L D <3
    <3 <3 Y O U <3 <3
    <3 B E <3 M Y <3
    <3 V D A T E ?
    Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
    Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
    Engaged: 09/26/2020

This is so cute!

Comment

Aww.. that's lovely Very thoughtful of him, I love little things and gestures like that

Comment

lol aw cute :3
        Made it official: 12-01-10
        First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
        Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

SO CUTE!!!

Comment

Absolutely adorable! I love the one where it looks like he's falling asleep on his hand (second row, third from the right)
            “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

That's so cute!
              https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
              Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

That is adorable! Can your SO give mine tips on how to be romantic? haha

Seriously though, sooo cuteee!

sigpic

Comment

Cuuuuute!

Comment

That's really cute. ^_^;

I've asked my SO to be my valentine a million times within the past week or so.. he keeps telling me "maybe.." or saying that I have to wait to find out. -_-;
                    Why? Because he knows I'm impatient and wants me to ask on Valentines Day.. and won't answer me before then. OTL
                    The man was my 'valentine' last year.. he's such a butt sometimes but god I love him lol. >_<;
                    "Babe, I'm totally murdering everyone in this building right now! ... You would be so proud of me."
                    This. This is only one of the reasons that I love this man. XD

"I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours."
                    Por siempre, mi amor. ♥

Comment

Cuuuute

Comment

So cute!

Comment

So adorable ... i m sure u had chills when he asked you in such a cute way :P

Comment

Working...
                          X