SO now says she wants to move back here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SO now says she wants to move back here

She moved for a job at the beginning of December. For lots of reasons, she says it's not working for her and she wants to come back here to be with me.

I miss her terribly. And I miss her kids too. We were talking about moving in together, marriage, and making plans, when the job opportunity came up.

I will say I've learned some things I needed to be better about through all this, and so has she. I think that's part of what is driving things now to be honest. We've overcome a few issues and we're both now feeling so close that it's killing us both to be 500 miles apart.

I was down for a visit this past weekend. She told me she's wants to quit and move back. She wants to come up, and her and I go pick out our own place together as kind of a new beginning, get married, and make happily ever after. She had a bunch of ideas how to make it all work back here, and had done the leg work to go over it with me.

Not sure of timing yet. She's got to see what her lease terms are for getting out, and she's got kids to think about. They'll be back at the same school they were at before most likely here, so it's not like it's a big school change again. I can handle them all in my house for now (it's even up for sale and I expect to be out of it no matter what in the next few months), until we can get into a place that's our perfect little nest together.

Anyway, she seems awful serious and is going through steps to make it happen. I'm trying to manage my expectations and not get too excited or too high emotionally right now. Through a quirk of circumstances, I'm going back down to visit this weekend as well, and we'll be able to hash out more of a plan.

Just need to figure out how to afford a nice ring now. But that's a happy thought as well!

Sounds fantastic, good luck with everything
    Our separation of each other is an optical illusion of consciousness. ~Albert Einstein

Comment

Thats wonderful Good luck!
      “The ties that binds us are sometimes impossible to explain. They connect us even after it seems like the ties should be broken. Some bonds defy distance and time and logic; Because some ties are simply… meant to be.” - Grey’s Anatomy

>Little Box<

Comment

So happy for you guys!! Good Luck

Comment

Great news... Good luckk

Comment

Awww it sounds like she came to her senses about what a wonderful man she has! I'm so happy for you.
            "I love thee to the depth, and breadth, and height my soul can reach..." ~Elizabeth Barrett Browning

Comment

Good luck! Amazing news!

Comment

Working...
              X