Will you be my Valentine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will you be my Valentine?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! Was hoping we can get a thread up with all the cute/funny/special ways you asked your SO to be your valentine, if of course people still do that!

So here's mine!

We waited until it was midnight for him and then BAM! came the notes on webcam! I came up with the 2nd one like 1 minute before midnight and he started ringing my cell impatiently cause he typed Happy valentine's in my window and wanted me to see it at 12:00 precisely!

Needles to say those pictures became my facebook timeline and profile picture

So go on! Share the love!

I don't really get the point in asking someone to be their valentine if you are already a couple?

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
      I don't really get the point in asking someone to be their valentine if you are already a couple?
      Awwww it's just a bit of fun and romance. My SO asked me to be his valentine. I think it's more about showing that you're aware it's supposed to be a romantic day and you're thinking about each other. Plus I quite like being asked. It's a little bit of old-fashioned romance, and my SO is not exactly known for his romantic gestures. :P

Comment

Originally posted by snow_girl View Post
        It's just cute, and fun.
        https://wearenottrayvonmartin.tumblr.com/
        Makes my heart feel better a tiny bit.

Comment

Working...
        X