Happy Valentine's Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Valentine's Day!

Just wanted to say Happy Valentine's day to all of the lovely couple's on LFAD! How are you guys spending V-Day with your SOs? I've had Dan's gift to me sitting in my room....taunting me for the last two days cuse I can't open it till later
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL ON LFAD

Hope one & all has felt the lurve today and everyday for that matter Lol

I just returned home from seeing hubby so am going through withdrawal symptoms right now..but not long and I'll be back for good

Started Writing - February 2010
    First Visit - September 2010
    Second Visit - June 2011
    Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
    Our Wedding Day - April 2012
    Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
    NOA1 - July 2012
    NOA2 - December 2012
    Fourth Visit - December 2012
    Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Happy Valentine's/Friendship day everyone!

I was going to have a really romantic night with my SO but I have so much work for tomorrow that we had to postpone it until tomorrow I didn't even get to talk to him today! (and we live 5 minutes away..)

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day! It's so nice when you get to have special days like this to celebrate with your SO. Even if it's long distance.
        My SO is in basic training, week 6. Usually he is able to send a few letters a week, but this week he is not given letter privileges due to the intensity of their training this week. He still receives letters from me every day, and I sent him a card for v-day which he should receive today. But it's hard.
        But it will all be worth it So today I'm just focusing on school and chores.
        sigpic
        Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
        Our first LDR ~ August 2009
        Closed the distance ~ January 2011
        He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
        Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
        He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
        Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
        Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

It's my birthday today, so we're just gonna skype. Her present to me is late, but hopefully it'll get here soon.

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
            Me and Mike have decided to postpone our Valentine's Day till I get there, since its only just over four weeks away, but he's getting us tickets to see one of our favourite comedians in Brisbane in June! (Adam Hills)

Hope you all had/have/are having a lovely day! ^_^

Comment

Happy Valentine's!!!

It's a shame I haven't spent it with my SO and I actually thought I wasn't even going to hear him!(Long story). But I did!
              He rang me on skype and we ate together! The weirdest thing was that we didn't talk because he was at his parents' restaurant and couldn't disturb the clients. We just sat in front of one another eating and writing , laughing and miming each other! It was great!
              The best part was that he was wearing the "Love knows no distance" bracelet that I sent him for Valentines!
              I love him so much! I'm just so happy, even though we didn't spend it together!
              Sarah

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah77 View Post
                Happy Valentine's!!!

It's a shame I haven't spent it with my SO and I actually thought I wasn't even going to hear him!(Long story). But I did!
                He rang me on skype and we ate together! The weirdest thing was that we didn't talk because he was at his parents' restaurant and couldn't disturb the clients. We just sat in front of one another eating and writing , laughing and miming each other! It was great!
                The best part was that he was wearing the "Love knows no distance" bracelet that I sent him for Valentines!
                I love him so much! I'm just so happy, even though we didn't spend it together!
                That's so cute, made me smile
                sigpic
                Began our story ~ July 1, 2007
                Our first LDR ~ August 2009
                Closed the distance ~ January 2011
                He joined the Air Force ~ January 1, 2013
                Our second LDR ~ January 2, 2013
                He proposed ~ July 4, 2013
                Our wedding day ~ December 30, 2014
                Closing the distance ~ Summer 2015

Proud of my Airman!!

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone at LFAD!

We both had the day off today, so he made us french toast for breakfast, and there were a dozen red roses waiting for me when I got up. I'm about to bake him a chocolate cake, and later this evening we're planning to go to dinner and a movie. It's been a lovely, relaxing holiday.
                  My heart belongs to a pilot!
                  ~*~
                  ~*~
                  [/center]

Comment

Happy Valentines Day everyone!

We are not doing anything today since I have school all afternoon/ evening. Might be doing something tomorrow though!

Comment

Spent the night with a friend/friends on skype.. watched a movie together and talked. Had a fight with the SO ( neither of us wants to celebrate Valentine's day as a couple). I got candy from an aquaintace.
                      I don't know.. I am all for a Valentine's which celebrates love in general.... not just being in a couple. So I had a great time today ( even with the fight cause we fixed things up)

Comment

Happy Valentine's all! I woke up to a home made french toast breakfast, flowers, a fully puppy plush, candy and a beautiful necklace (silver heart pendant made of sapphire and diamonds). He's too good to me. AND THEN I spent 8 hours working in a florist from 1230-8 helping all the lovely and some rude customers buy flowers for their loved ones! I can't wait to crawl into bed after this overnight. 18 hr day is too too long!
                        "You want for myself
                        You get me like no one else
                        I am beautiful with you

I am beautiful with you
                        Even in the darkest part of me
                        I am beautiful with you
                        Make it feel the way it's supposed to be
                        You're here with me
                        Just show me this and I'll believe
                        I am beautiful with you"

-Halestorm

Comment

Happy Valentine's Day to you all!!

I spent this morning on Oovoo and then Facebook with my boyfriend, talking away. He sang me some songs (karaoke style, he listens to the song and looks up the lyrics online) And we opened each other's cards. I also had sent him a few other little things with his card (a picture frame with pictures of us in it, a crocheted vest, a cute mug and coaster, and some Canada gloves ) He got me a little cute keyring with a picture of him in it. Then I worked 12-7 and talked to him on my break, and then he fell asleep sometime between then and when I got off at 7 and now we'll see if he gets up before I get too tired and have to sleep and then we'll talk tomorrow. <3 I like Valentine's day but this year is was more low key.. but I can't wait until we can spend it in person one day.. that will probably be when we close the distance eventually. But still it's very nice and I enjoy knowing I have someone to think about and love on this day. <3

Comment

Working...
                          X