Dreams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dreams

Does anybody else have nightmares about your SOs close to when they're supposed to visit? I had one last night that was about his flight being canceled and I woke up in a panic
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

I don't have nightmares but, my dreams start including him in them. I mean its not all about him but he's like one of the people that I meet or are participants in the dreams...not sure if that makes sense haha

I did have a nightmare before my recent visit that while driving there I got hit by a semi. o.o SO wasn't in that dream but was a nightmare about an upcoming visit none the less.

Met Online: 02/2012
    Started talking privately: 09/20/2012
    First Met in person: 09/22/2012
    Started Dating: 10/30/2012
    Closed the Distance 4/24/2013

Comment

I have a lot more dreams (and nightmares) about Mike before I see him, I think its normal because you're excited and nervous and your emotions are all over the place and its just all on your mind, don't worry, you'll have a great visit!

Comment

Not terrible nightmares, but closer to visits I do dream a lot about us being together and me realizing we're halfway through a visit and haven't kissed each other at all yet. I guess it's just my fears surfacing up in my dreams. I'm not afraid of forgetting to kiss him obviously, I just worry about making the most of the little time we get together.

Comment

I next to never sleep a whole night before we see eachother... I almost always pick him up or drive myself to the trainstation or whatever, and all night i keep dreaming that i oversleep. This isnt the case whenever we travel together or one of us leaves, though...
          I start having really bad nightmares if were seperated for long though, couple nights back i dreamt my SO died in an explosion...
          We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

Somehow i always start to have nightmares about his plane crashing, or him dying in about everyway possible close before visits.

Comment

I don't have nightmares about him usually, but he is usually in my dreams in some form. He'll either be in the background or the center of the dream.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

I have had a couple of nightmares where my GF cheats on me

Comment

I have nightmares pretty regularly in every day life, but right after visits I will start to have nightmares involving my SO. I figure it is just my way of dealing with the separation again. After a week or two, I usually go back to normal dreams or non-SO related nightmares.

Comment

I had a nightmare the other night (we were having an in person sleepover) that he died suddenly and I had to continue living my life... It was horrible, I woke up crying in the middle of the night, woke him up, and made him panic because I was crying so hard I couldn't explain what was wrong

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X