He left and family drama :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He left and family drama :(

Danny left for his new technical school this morning in Kansas City and we honestly have no idea when we're gonna get to talk to each other. It could be a couple days or a week and as much as i'm trying not to think about it or keep myself busy its going to suck so badly. Tonight is the first night since Christmas that i'll be spending without him. It didn't help that his sister is trying to take her anger out on me.

Last night I made a facebook status saying how proud of him I am and how much i'm going to miss him and she just had to comment bitching me out saying she didn't get time with him because I "made him spend time with me" (which is NOT true, if he wanted to spend time with her I would have no issues). If she didn't constantly put him down he probably would have wanted to. I talked to my mom about it this morning and she thinks his sister is just incredibly jealous of him that he's leaving and making something out of himself and shes wrongly taking it out on me. His sister (who is 20) got knocked up by an abusive ex and is now living at home with no job at the moment with the baby due next month. Its no secret his sister has never liked me, shes pegged me as a bitch since the beginning when I've never done a thing but be nice to her.

I don't need this kind of drama...i've had my fair share of it. I just deleted the comment she made and if she says anything to me I guess i'll just unfriend her from facebook...

I'm going to try to stay positive...we'll be able to talk soon...or at least e-mail...and he'll be here in 36 days...I'm incredibly lucky that all of my friends are pulling together to try to keep me from going insane...Right now he's probably getting settled into his apartment...it makes me smile thinking of him unpacking...

I miss him though :/ sorry this post is so long!
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Ugh, sisters inlaw can be the worst, let's hope it's just the pregnancy hormones and she snaps out of it soon.

It's great your friends are on board looking out for you keep posting here, the time will fly!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
      Ugh, sisters inlaw can be the worst, let's hope it's just the pregnancy hormones and she snaps out of it soon.

It's great your friends are on board looking out for you keep posting here, the time will fly!
      Haha sadly its not! Shes always like this....its just worse with the pregnancy hormones ~.~ I try to be nice for Dan's sake. Thank you so much <3

Comment

*huuuuug* <3

Comment

Originally posted by louisekerry View Post
          *huuuuug* <3
          -huggggggg- <3

Comment

THERE IS WIFI
            IN HIS APARTMENT

Comment

WOOO Well I bet that makes life suck less, that was fast!
              Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                WOOO Well I bet that makes life suck less, that was fast!
                Yeah defiantly, We still have to get used to his classes and such but yes....life sucks a little less :P

Comment

She needs to grow up! It's not like you have him caged in your basement. He has the choice to spend time with her or not.

Comment

Working...
                  X