Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Something you hate, dislike or bothers u of your SO ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Something you hate, dislike or bothers u of your SO ?

In my case i most of the times hate that my SO is and can be very stubborn!
    another one ig is that because of his Military training he thinks he is always right, so it makes it harder sometimes for him to accept if he was wrong and or apologize.
    but i love when he does apologize because i know how hard is that for him.

any ways i wanted to share this with you all and im very curious to read about y'all

He's very...non confrontational, which is a lot of situations is a great thing but sometimes he doesn't stick up for himself or speak out when something is bothering him. Its something that I had to learn to accept about him and I had to take the role of the one who speaks out more when problems arise.
    Made it official: 12-01-10
    First visit: 3-29-13/4-09-13
    Closed the distance: 07-31-13

Comment

She is sloooooow. Doesn't do a single thing at a fast pace. I could be worse though cause her mother is even slower. I don't get it lol I'm the kind of person that hates making people wait so I'm always fast at everything and always early. What can you do, I love her.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
      Married April 18th, 2015!!
      Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

His lack of communication skills!
        Man... I have to decipher what he's trying to say and it is frustrating.

Like now I know what he's trying to say when he sends me a song. For example if he sends me a song with the title I miss you, then I know he misses me.
        It was cute at first but I wish he could say it without sending songs.
        We talked about it on several occasions and I know he's doing his best too.

Comment

I dislike that Stephen gets very frustrated easily. The moment something goes unlike it was supposed to, he just shuts down and gives up.

That being said, I would never change any of it. His annoying habits and quirks just help make up the man I love. He loves all my bad habits too!

Comment

Originally posted by bethyylovee View Post
            That being said, I would never change any of it. His annoying habits and quirks just help make up the man I love. He loves all my bad habits too!
            THIS!
            She asks me all the time if her slowness drives me crazy and I say yes but I wouldnt change it cause it's her. I've just become a very patient person. lol

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
            Married April 18th, 2015!!
            Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

So far I can't think of a single thing! But I bet if we were CD his love of football would probably get a high rank on this list.
              But then again, I don't expect him to "be into" everything I am. Take for instance knitting...so...

Comment

Apart from the habits of a man which I've come to deal with, the only thing that slightly bothers me is when my hubby goes off on one about physics, but only because it goes straight over my head due to not understanding what he's waffling on about Lol......

Started Writing - February 2010
                First Visit - September 2010
                Second Visit - June 2011
                Third Visit & His Release Date - February 2012
                Our Wedding Day - April 2012
                Submitted I-130 Visa Application - July 2012
                NOA1 - July 2012
                NOA2 - December 2012
                Fourth Visit - December 2012
                Closing The Distance - Watch this space

Comment

Sometimes he's too patient with me and I need him to say "woman! Stop being so weird!" I wish he'd call me out more on my bad behaviour.

Comment

I get frustrated sometimes at the endless apologies and sorries, even when he hasn't done anything wrong... Still, when my SO asks me if there's anything I'd change about him, the only thing I can come up with is his address XD
                    We part only to meet again ~ J.Gay

Comment

He is a little too laid back sometimes to the point of apathy. He's also very distractible. He'll say he will call in a few minutes and ends up calling 30 minutes later. I asked him why he does that, and he explained 30 minutes feels like a few minutes to him, lol. I've learned to adjust. I do overall like that he's laid back though, and I find his distractibility cute.

Comment

Originally posted by Alsfia View Post
                        I get frustrated sometimes at the endless apologies and sorries, even when he hasn't done anything wrong...
                        THIS! My SO is always so apologetic about everything he does. And he asks permission. I feel like he thinks I'm some controlling tyrant. I feel awful. He's so mushy around me sometimes, and I feel like I have more balls than he does. I wouldn't change it, because I don't want him to be a total jerk, but it gets on my nerves sometimes.

Comment

He can be quite stubborn sometimes and how busy he is. It's not his fault that he's busy, but his time management blows so we don't get to talk as much as I'd like. And the final thing is that he's just so dang far away!

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

My SO stopped being romantic, he used to be really really sweet and romantic but now, nothing. Also he's very content to sit around in the hotel when we're together when I want to go out and revel in being an actual couple for the few days I have.

Notes:
                            Met: 8.17.09
                            Started Dating: 8.20.09
                            First Met: 10.2.10
                            Closed the Distance: 8.9.14

Comment

I hate how he shuts me out when something bugs him. Granted, he has made TREMENDOUS efforts in that regard and it's nowhere near as bad as it was four years ago, but I get tired sometimes of having to force him to talk to me. Sometimes it's not even something related to me.

His passivity in general.

I thought of you and the years and all the sadness fell away from me - Pink Floyd

Comment

Working...
                              X