Feeling the distance...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Feeling the distance...

I spent a wonderful week with my boyfriend, and now that I've been back, he's been more distant than ever.What do you do when your boyfriend is making you feel further than you already are?

It's probably a self defence mechanism as he's missing you so much after your week together. I struggle with the first little while after a visit. Have you had a talk with him about it? He might not be aware of how it's affecting you.

Comment

I did... Briefly. As much as he allowed. The aftermath of this 2nd visit was way different than the first. The first time wasnt as hard. we planned the next visit etc. But this time... He's so stand off ish, and things are a little bit out of routine. He's not as affectionate and conversations are short and cold.

Comment

My SO gets like this. It's definitely a coping mechanism. I know it's hard to get back into it, but just try to give him the space he needs and he'll come around.

"Do I love you? My God, if your love were a grain of sand, mine would be a universe of beaches."

Like a drum, my heart never stops beating for you.

Comment

Originally posted by loveknowsnodistance27 View Post
          My SO gets like this. It's definitely a coping mechanism. I know it's hard to get back into it, but just try to give him the space he needs and he'll come around.
          I hope you're right. All I want is to just have HIM back.

Comment

Working...
          X